Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Review Page 6 of 9 | SheSpeaks

• kohlenblakesmom By  kohlenblakesmom
    07.17.14

This is my FAVORITE book. I know it word for word, by heart. My daddy used to read it to me at night. He also knows it word for word. My mom bought me the entire collection as a little girl.

• AsiaDiva By  AsiaDiva
    07.14.14

This book is great book to read to children. I have went to a baby shower couple months ago was given to my girlfriend to read to her daughter. It was read to me many time as a little kid. Bring back good memories.

• amberjeannetti By  amberjeannetti
    07.13.14

We read this book in kindergarden and then actually made green eggs and ham!!! a wonderful childhood memory that i have past on to my children. After i read them this book we made green eggs and ham.

• kal30314 By  kal30314
    05.14.14

I have had lot of fun reading this book to my kids, this book is a must have when you are collecting book for your kids.

• Aunt-B By  Aunt-B
    05.12.14

Any of the Dr Seuss books are great.. Green eggs and ham is a story with repetition, which is great for beginning readers

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

My absolute favorite dr Suess book. If you have not read it you need to do so!

• nickiel By  nickiel
    04.25.14

Warning , this will be read over and over.

• behindthesealouise By  behindthesealouise
    04.22.14

I've heard this book was written because his editor challenged him to write a book with under a hundred words. Wow. Seuss is one of the few authors who could have done that. Simply brilliant and wonderful book for kids.

• mistylynn2007 By  mistylynn2007
    04.20.14

Dr. Seuss will undoubtedly always be a childhood favorite. Green Eggs and Ham is a great book for beginning readers because it has a repetitive pattern that helps children with word recognition as well as with recognizing rhyming words. The lesson within the book, trying new things, is also very important for children.

• kittylovesbeauty By  kittylovesbeauty
    04.11.14

I love this book, it is one of my favorite book from Dr seus, i read it to my baby and he loves it. Whenever i can get my hand on Dr seus' books, I'll like to buy them for my baby and for me

• consteche By  consteche
    04.11.14

Another great Dr Seuss book. Just be careful around lunchtime

• Hunneybee88 By  Hunneybee88
    04.10.14

I just purchased this book for my four month old about two weeks ago. My husband really enjoyed reading it to him and my son enjoyed the pictures (along with the daddy and me time) Great book! I read it a lot when I was a child.

• pandabear760 By  pandabear760
    04.07.14

one of my daughters fav dr.suess books. she knows this whole story almost by heart an will now read it to me! love it!

• Mrwigglefarmer By  Mrwigglefarmer
    03.29.14

This is a classic that every child should have!

• tjshorty By  tjshorty
    12.31.13

I cannot think of a Dr Suess book that I didn't like. Green Eggs and Ham is one of my favorite Suess books. It reads easy, the words just seem to flow smoothly. I read it to my children and now my grandchildren. I have often thought about adding food color to my eggs to make them green just to see if the kids would eat them. It is a fun, and enjoyable book.