Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• nodivapoints nodivapoints
    03.29.12

I was not over excited about the results I got with this shampoo. I loved the smell but when I used it my hair felt heavier that normal and my color seems faded. I had not used Pantene in a long time and now I remember why. I am going back to conditioning cleansers like Wen and Hair One.

• thriftyrocks thriftyrocks
    04.06.12

I love the packaging but it made my hair very, very greasy and not at all what I wanted. Then I found out that Proctor & Gamble are a part of ALEC and since I have vowed not to purchase from ANYONE who supports ALEC then I cannot in good faith recommend this product. I am sorry. If you don't know who is writing the laws in our nation, you might want to check ALEC out. It's scary!

• heatherway1 By  heatherway1     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.06.12

I love the way my hair felt when using this product and I love how manageable it was to style.

• Moira15 By  Moira15     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.04.12

really liked the packaging and the way that my hair felt after I used it.

• kathy067j By  kathy067j     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.04.12

I love the new look and smell

• cropnmom By  cropnmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.04.12

Used it on my daughter's hair, which is thick, course and very curly. Loved how soft and great smelling it made it.

• mazziemae By  mazziemae     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.04.12

I really like that the bottle was made from eco-friendly products. The conditioner did wonders for my hair, it was soft and smooth.

• pigoff123 By  pigoff123     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.04.12

I love Pantene. It always makes my hair feel soft and manageable. It really helps me have less bad hair days and my hair looks less puffy when I use it.

• momov31 By  momov31     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.04.12

Very good product and it helps any texture of hair.

• bellavita79 By  bellavita79     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.04.12

I was intrigued by this product because it was environmentally friendly. The smell is great and I saw immediate softness in my hair. I'm not sure if I would use this long term

• narysh By  narysh     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.04.12

Not as moisturizing as I expected.

• ChristieLynn87 By  ChristieLynn87     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.01.12

It smelled great and worked well on my hair but I don't like all the chemicals in it. I have pretty intense red hair and maintenance for it is so hard. So this probably wasn't the best product to use on color treated hair.