Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

This movie wasn't as great as the first movies in the Twilight series, but it was still fairly descent. A little far-fetched, and only appropriate for the older crowds. Very suspenseful, and action packed.

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    03.08.12

Great movie...not as great as the book but good enough.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    03.08.12

over rated, i felt that the movie dragged too much. The graphics on Bella making her look skinny and sick was pretty much the only wow factor I had during the entire movie. I am going to watch the last part just for the hell of it...i got myself this far, no harm going all the way. The book was bad, but the movies were worst.

• breezy123 By  breezy123
    02.22.12

Wonderful movie followed along with the book!! Loved it!!

• jill1616 By  jill1616
    02.22.12

Not as good as the prior ones in the series. They seriously went far off the book in too many scenes that I was looking forward to seeing how they handled them.

• marina71702 By  marina71702
    02.22.12

I loved the way they showed Bella's pregnancy, and the toll it took on her. Showing Rosalee's relationship with her evolved. I knew they would make the ending at the point when Bella would need to be turned. :)

• mystiqued98 By  mystiqued98
    02.22.12

I love this whole series and this one was great too,just as expected..love it..

• nilasage By  nilasage
    02.22.12

I love Twilight, I think this movie was awesome and I can't wait for part 2 to come out!

• starmc By  starmc
    02.22.12

i was a little disappointed in this latest twilight movie.....they took a lot more 'creative liberty' in this movie and deviated from the book- unnecessarily. for some reason, i don't think taylor lautner was really into character for this installment. i hope they do better with part 2. that being said, it's still by far better than most movies i've seen that were adapted from novels.

• talisha29 By  talisha29
    02.22.12

This movie gets better with time love it to death. I have seen all of them and they keep me wanting more and more.

• hottma1970 By  hottma1970
    02.22.12

OK first off I'll start by saying I'm not a HUGE twilight fan but having a tween I've become one by default. I watch what ever she watches so in turn I've watched them all....I can see the appleal after this one. The hope of "true love" becomming real is a draw for any gal. I think the wedding story was done beauitfuly, the honeymoon got mw a little worried, but was done right- knowing the appeal of the younger age groups. I think the hardest part I had watching was the birth---AND I KNOW NORMAL BIRTHS ARE'T NICE--- The only other down I had was the story plot wasn't all that complacated-I see no reason(other then some smart marketing) that we couldn't have gotten all of Brakong Dawn into one movie!!!!