Princess Bride Movie

Princess Bride Movie

4.8
              Rated #3 in Movies
94 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I have seen this movie more times than I can count. Never gets old! Love it!

love this movie! Haven't seen it in a while!

This is my favorite movie of all time! It has everything....there's fighting, humor, love. Everyone will love this movie!

A classic for the whole family! Something for everyone.

Such a great movie. It has it all, action, adventure, romance, suspense, comedy. And it's acceptable for all ages. One of the greatest movies of all time.

This is such a good family movie...perfect for preschooler and up. It has suspense, romance, comedy and keeps you on the edge of your seat. This is definitely a film that I could watch over and over again.

just watch this movie again on hbo after a few years, as great as every its a classic!! it has every thing!! hummor romance comedy and andray the gaint!!

Fantastic movie! It takes you through the spectrum of emotions. I like the quirkiness of this movie, it sets it apart from others like it.

Great Family movie!! Always a "feel good" choice for our family whenever we can't decide what movie to choose for movie night!

A great story for both adults and children, it teaches about love and never being afraid of accomplishing your goal.

This is one of my favorite movies! There are so many plays on words and I love Peter Falk as the grandpa.

Great cult-classic movie! My friends and family all know the words to this movie by heart!

Great movie for all ages. And still is as funny as it was the first time. Love this movie!

Classic. This movie has been my favorite for years. Great cast and memorable lines are only the beginning in this delightful family friendly movie. It has something for everyone. I can watch it again and again.

Wonderful family movie! Heartfelt and touching. Some great lines and a warm feeling that you will carry with you even after the movie ends. Funny, romantic, with some action. You will fall in love with this timeless classic!