BiC Mark-It Review Page 6 of 6 | SheSpeaks

02.28.12

These pens are awesome.

• mryjhnsn By  mryjhnsn
    02.28.12

These are great markers and the fine tip on them is perfect. The names are clever and the colors are bold.

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    02.27.12

What a nice surprise...a variety of nice colors and so many of them! The fine point is great. I'm keeping most of these, but thought I'd be nice and share a couple with family/friends as well! :)

• MilWifeAsh By  MilWifeAsh
    02.27.12

These Markers are so FUN! Each marker has it's own unique name. And the colors are so vibrant. I also liked that they have a soft grip to them. I will use them for thank you notes in the future. I think you could also use them for fun drawings as well. I also liked that they wasn't a strong odor when you opened the cap. That's a plus.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    02.26.12

I love these!! They have a finer point than a typical permanent marker, so they're easier to write with (clearly). I love the colors and how they range from basic colors to more fun colors like pinks, aquas etc. These markers last forever and I use them for sooo many things!! I always keep one in the kitchen to write the date that I opened products, so that I know when to throw it out--great for dairy items, packaged meats, cheeses etc. I also use them to write on the back of photos, scrapbooks, photo albums, grocery lists and I just keep one in my purse :) Love them! Love the fun colors!

• your1chef By  your1chef
    02.26.12

I love the colors. Easy to use. I agree that fine point should be a finer point pen, though I did find some with a finer tip. Look forward to what new colors they will come up with! I use these markers when I write out cards- just have to make sure not to make a mistake! :-)

• elenacala By  elenacala
    02.26.12

I was so excited to see these in my cravebox. The colors are beautiful and the fine tip is great for detailed crafting, to lace color just where you want it, and also for doing nail art!

• sixfourthree By  sixfourthree
    02.23.12

Nothing special to me, they're just markers -- but I suppose they serve their purpose pretty well. They write smoothly.

• srsnowden By  srsnowden
    02.23.12

The colors are good....but when it said fine point....I expected a much finer tip, I don't like the big tip that tapers to a fine point. For me it's just too bulky. I gave them to my 18 year old daughter and she loves them! Just not the fine point that I like to write with.

• aldoug10 By  aldoug10
    02.22.12

Love them....the colors are fun. These are one of the better items I have found in the box!

• Audreysmom09 By  Audreysmom09
    02.22.12

Love these markers, especially the pink flamingo color! Great for a change on a regular old penned note!

• daveandnicole05 By  daveandnicole05
    02.20.12

LOVE these markers!!!!! I love the colors, and the creative names, and they write beautifully!!!!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    02.18.12

I love the variety of colors! They write on just about anything, has a fine point, variety of colors, and lasts a long time.