Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• A1nettie A1nettie
    03.22.12

I have been using this for a little over a week. I wasn't expecting much. I really thought it was going to be the same as any other moisturizer, but I was happily wrong. This moisturizer has no scent at all which is great cause I have a sensitive nose (smells can really deter me from a product even if it works great). Not only that but you don't need very much so the size will last for quite a while. The moisturizer absorbs almost instantly and really does leave you face feeling so soft without being oily. How did they do that? I definitely recommend it!!

• TankaWanka TankaWanka
    03.27.12

I was very excited to try this, as I love trying new products, however I was very disappointed. The moisturizer left an immediate stinging sensation on my face and i washed it off. I am surprised and bedazzled what ingredient in a natural product might have caused that. I have used many different brands, and through trial found finally what I love most, and honestly, I never had a facial moisturizer leave my skin feeling like that. I only used it once on my face, but since I don't like wasting anything, I have been using the moisturizer on my hands and it seems to be ok. Hate being bias, but since I had a bad experience with the moisturizer, I would definitely not purchase this brand. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out, though.

• perceiveme By  perceiveme     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.12

I like this very light moisturizer. I like the texture and feel on my skin. It smoothes evenly on my face, leaving no greasy residue. Absorbs very quickly. It leaves my skin soft and happy. Keeps it moisturized throughout the day. Like it a lot!

• adr1001025 By  adr1001025     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.12

I do like it after using a few times. It doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily at all.

• gbush3 By  gbush3     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.12

It went on well and my skin felt good, but I prefer a moisturizer with an spf. I'm outside all the time in summer and really need something to protect my face. It would work for nighttime, but I prefer something a little heavier for overnight.

• cami17 By  cami17     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.03.12

I really like the Simple Hydrating light moisturizer.It goes on nice and disappears quickly.It takes away that dry feeling and lasts 12 hours. t works well and at a great price.

• starmc By  starmc     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.02.12

it is a great light moisturizer- BUT i need one with spf- have had cases of skin cancer recently.

• reetthebeat By  reetthebeat     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.02.12

I love this light moisturizer too and how it absorbs so quickly and is NOT perfumey. I was surprised how long the moisturizing effects last considering it is a light moisturizer. But it will be FANTASTIC for the summer months here in the South. I wish it has spf in it. That is the only flaw, but the product is great otherwise. Smooth to apply, sinks in super quick, does not leave a shine on the face at all, but the hydrating process stays very well and long for me. works super under makeup here in a hot humid state. I will buy this in the future.

• KatsDragonfly By  KatsDragonfly     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.01.12

Wasn't what I was expecting. It is indeed light and sinks right in but I find it doesn't last throughout the day well. Had to reapply more often than I would like. It does do well in the high humidity here in Florida but doesn't contain SPF so that's an added product. It is perfect to use after swimming or sunning when your skin feels tight from too much sun. Has it's plus sides but overall, not a product I would keep on hand year round.

• browneyedgirl953 By  browneyedgirl953     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.31.12

I received this as a sample and now I love this moisturizer. It says light but I get a lot of moisture from it. With most light moisturizers my skin stays dry but not with this one. It also does not feel oily/greasy. It soaks in quickly and feels so smooth to apply. Like many others suggest, the downside is that it does not have SPF.

• bchicobraun By  bchicobraun     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.30.12

I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have combination skin and a big problem with adult acne. Everything I have used in the past has made my acne worse..until this! It is perfect for sensitive or acne prone skin and does not cause the usual flare-ups or cystic acne that many moisturizes cause. I love that it is so light and it made my skin so smooth and flawless looking. It is also great for anyone with oily skin or those living in a very humid climate (like me). This is now a staple for me. Can't wait to try all of the other products as well.

• waysiek By  waysiek     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.29.12

when applying this to my face, I liked the feel so well, I applied it to my arms, hands and legs. it is very light, yet it feels like it soaks into the skin well. No greasy or heavy feeling. Perfect for summer moisturizing.