Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream | SheSpeaks

• Faifers Faifers
    03.04.12

This product is moisturizin without being greasy. my cuticles get very dry and sometimes cause pain. but this product moistuized them perfectly

• TMichelle73 By  TMichelle73
    05.07.12

This stuff ROCKS!!! I used to have severe dry cuticles to the point where they would get so irritated that they would hurt from being overly dry and out of shape. A friend recommended Burt bee's cuticle cream and honestly when I first purchased the product I did not think it would work cause it wasn't thick like some creams I have used. Well I was so wrong!!! Within 3 days of using it my cuticles started looking and feeling good. I will NOT be without this ever!!! Awesome product that actually works :)

• lekhamary By  lekhamary
    04.07.12

This is an excellent product as are the whole Burt Bees line. The product smells great, doesn't irritate my skin and keeps my cuticles insanely soft. What more could I ask for?

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

Always use this when I do my manicure! It smells so fresh and citrusy. It really makes your cuticles soft and pliable and keeps them hydrated, which is a big problem that I have. Most of it absorbs, but I usually wipe off the excess and just let it absorb throughout the day.

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.16.12

Have an empty tin at home. Cant keep this in stock at home. Go thru quickly, hubby works grease and oil everyday. Doesnt sting after showers.

• Faifers By  Faifers

• jenshinn By  jenshinn
    03.04.12

I really love this product. i keep it in my purse and apply it to my cuticles before a long drive. It is moisturizing, without being greasy.

• MyGirlPebbles By  MyGirlPebbles
    01.14.12

This time of year, my cuticles get very dry and willl snag on something and tear. This is the only cuticle cream I've found that's not too greasy and works wonders. Plus it has a nice light lemon scent. It's inexpensive and can be found at Target, Walmart, CVS, etc. A little bit goes a long way. I use it at bedtime and rub the excess into my hands. The next morning, my hands and nails are moisturized and my nails look great. The following is from Burt's Bees website: Give your cuticles some TLC. Specially formulated, this buttery cream taps Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter to moisturize and soften your cuticles while Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil nourish brittle nails. Feel pampered and polished from tips to toes. ? Moisturizes and softens cuticles with Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter ? Nourishes brittle nails with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil ? Fresh Lemon scent