Kohls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I really hate stores that everything is always on sale. This is a ploy to make you think that you are getting a good deal. I do like shopping here when they have Kohls bucks because you get more bang for you buck.

• lstar101112 lstar101112
    08.28.13

This store is way over priced and is only really a good deal, "sale" when stuff is on clearance. They jack all the prices up and then offer these huge sales to make you feel like you are getting such a great deal when in reality it is just the normal price it should be selling for. The quality of their clothes is not that great either.

• Kara2001 By  Kara2001
    12.02.14

Kohls bucks are great, they give you a great opportunity to get discounts/free stuff. The clothes are pretty cute but the quality isn't the best. The employees are friendly and the store is very clean. Te bathrooms are also clean. The products are a little bit pricey but not too bad. It's is a good store for formal clothing, or casual. I see many old ladies in there.

• asiulkas By  asiulkas
    12.02.14

I like shop there, they always send me some coupons what I love it

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

Favorite place to buy just about anything for the family!!

• MomToBella By  MomToBella
    09.14.14

I usually find that the product is well worth the little bit of extra money. I always have a new coupon in the mail or email. I can always find an associate for help and a price scanner if needed. Downside is, they don't accept expired kohls cash anymore. Understandable, but as a creature of habit, I don't like policy changes.

• onlycheryl By  onlycheryl
    08.30.14

I love the selection that Kohl's has. I haven't been shopping there as much due to their prices. Their sales are not really sales anymore due to them raising the price then putting it on sale. That is not a saving. Would love it if their prices were a little lower, because I love the store.

• Jean1214 By  Jean1214
    08.26.14

This store is the most disorganized place I have ever shopped in. Their prices are high, and their selection is poor.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Staff was helpful kinda over priced easy to find stuff

• yuly4840 By  yuly4840
    07.31.14

I recently when into this store, it was over price.

• TrishNeil By  TrishNeil
    07.31.14

I find the customer service to be lacking, items are overpriced for the quality. I usually only shop in store during the holidays but I do visit the store often to see if they have any reasonable sales.