Oreo Sandwich Cookies Review Page 6 of 46 | SheSpeaks

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.21.16

Classic cookie

A TRUE cookie CLASSIC. Theres not much to say about these except they are great! Especially good in ice cream. My boys love to sneak these into the cart when were shopping.

• Markndre By  Markndre
    07.20.16

Nothing like Oreos and a glass of cold milk!

My children all love Oreos! We actually recently did the Oreo challenge where you put on a blindfold and then guess different flavors of Oreos! There offer so many different flavors but of course you can never go wrong with Original!

• purplehaze1989 By  purplehaze1989
    07.20.16

i love oreo cookies

i love the double stuff oreos with a good cold cup of milk

• Ardieterle By  Ardieterle

Only buy Oreo

I usually only make cookies for my family but when we buy from the store it is always Oreo. Our favorite are the double stuff, though I also love the birthday cake & mint flavors.

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.18.16

This is my favorite cookie to have with milk or with my sandwiches and chips

• SoccerMomKnits By  SoccerMomKnits
    07.18.16

Oreos are the perfect snack. They work great to satisfy the sweet craving and a chocolate craving. And the best part, you can eat them in so many different ways. There is the twist and lick, the bite, the dunk, etc.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    07.17.16

OREO!!!! This has been a great treat for me since I was young. The chocolate cookie with some yummy frosting in the middle is so good. Oreo has many flavors the original I the best.

• ChelseaBrown By  ChelseaBrown
    07.17.16

Love!

Original Oreos are my favorite. I love to freeze them or dip them in peanut butter. Great snack.

• Judygail By  Judygail
    07.11.16

Not just for kids anymore! Dipped them in colored white chocolate for a baby shower. Everyone loved them! I will be using Oreos for every special occasion, or just to eat with my grandson.

• Gypsymermaid1996 By  Gypsymermaid1996
    07.02.16

Oreos are amazing

I love oreos so much, me and my parents used to eat these all the time when i was growing up. I am one if those people who twist the top off and eat the cream. They are perfect for a snack and i sometimes add them to cake.

• amyrenae1019 By  amyrenae1019
    07.02.16

Who doesn't love an Oreo

My whole family LOVES Oreo cookies. We can't seem to keep them in the house. Great with cold milk or hot chocolate.

• bren6964 By  bren6964
    07.01.16

i love oreos since i was young and i have to have milk with mine.i love to take them apart and duck them in milk that way.

• evie202 By  evie202
    06.24.16

Oreos are the best. Who could give these anything less than 5 stars? Great for dunking in milk.. They instantly take me back to my childhood . Not a fan of the white stuff so I would never eat those double stuff Oreos.

• Paula05 By  Paula05
    06.24.16

Appreciate oreo thins cuz of my diabetes. Thanks so much. Any way they can have less sugar and total carbohydrates and still taste awesome? 😉

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    06.16.16

America's Fave Cookie

"America's favorite cookie" is NO JOKE! These are the best and forever a classic. The chocolate wafer is my favorite part. The icing needs a lot of work and I typically just scrape it all off much to the chagrin of fellow cookie eaters with me. I dip them in milk and wouldn't suggest them any other way but submersed in dairy! Delicious, crisp, choclatey, and perfect sweetness that anyone would love.