Pillow Pets Pillow Pets | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

My grandbabies all LOVE their pillow pets. The pillow folds in half underneath and fastens with Velcro. Needs more stuffing in them. If your child uses them often to sleep on, they get flat really quickly.

• MegBrek By  MegBrek
    08.06.14

all three of my children have one of these pets, all three of them LOVE them

• tam0706 By  tam0706
    06.22.14

my son loved his pet pillow the first night we got it for him. it is one that lights up. Since the he has not paid much attention to it.

• curlysuew03 By  curlysuew03
    06.22.14

love it so comfy the kids love it they want to take it every were

• gulrukh By  gulrukh
    01.27.14

Cute toys for kids

• Simplyalyssaa By  Simplyalyssaa
    01.27.14

I love Pillow Pets. The idea is great and I have one I got years ago and I can't part from it even though it's quite banged up. I love it soo much that I plan to just get stuffing and fill it myself instead of getting another. They are nice and make a nice gift for someone as well.

• cheryl1207 By  cheryl1207
    01.26.14

Cute pillow. I bought the lady bug as a present and they loved it.

• sageemily2005 By  sageemily2005
    01.24.14

I have to admit I have quite a few of these on my house we have 1 panda 2 puppies 1 bumble bee 1 Thomas the train and 1 lady bug and I'm sure there will be more my kids love them my 4 yr old refuses to sleep without his and my 8 yr old daughter yells if someone touches hers an my 13 yr old daughter will barely share hers they are a huge hit in my house worth every penny

• suzanette By  suzanette
    10.05.13

Cute little pillow. My 3 year old named his ladybug "Moe" Soft and the velcro cover helps keep junk from sticking to the velcro.

• adrienne198 By  adrienne198
    10.05.13

We own all of them and have given many as gifts. The kids love them and carry them around all the time. Soo soft!

• scrappinmom By  scrappinmom
    09.27.13

My two youngest both have one and they are always cuddled up with them. They are cute and plush.