Pillow Pets Pillow Pets Review Page 6 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• Oksana2 By  Oksana2
    10.23.12

My son has two pillow pets, a monkey and a bumblebee and he adores them both, one he uses at home and the other at daycare for naptime. He takes them along for roadtrips and vacations, they comfort him as a pet and a pillow, if it makes him happy, we are happy, and for this upcoming Christmas my hubby and I plan to buy our son a 3rd PillowPet!

• Destinystyle2317 By  Destinystyle2317
    10.03.12

my baby girl made me by this at first and i was like no and she cry so wen i got it she was like happy and sleep with it and everything she goes and does it her fave thing to habe wen wer out lol

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    10.03.12

My son loves this pillow and will not sleep with out it.

• Rockrebel By  Rockrebel
    10.01.12

They are overpriced unless you find them on sale. My son has a dreagon one which he sometimes will play with. Mostly, it sits on his bed but sometimes he'll cuddle with it at bedtime. It is cute.

• pdaniels2002 By  pdaniels2002
    09.30.12

My daughter loves her dog and her unicorn pillow pets. They are soft and cuddly, she tries to use they both at the same time but it dont work too good as a pillow. The unicorn is her favorite of the two since she is a girly-girl and loves anything that is pink or purple and has to due with princesses. But they do cost a little more that I would like.

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    09.30.12

My girls love the pillow pets. One of them has the ladybug and one has the bumblebee. They are adorable and never leave their beds.

• lisam1981 By  lisam1981
    09.29.12

My kids love love love their pillow pets. They sleep with them every night and take them every where we travel to!

• srhipp By  srhipp
    09.28.12

The pillow pets are super comfortable and quite cuddly. Great for reading or watching movies.

• triplea2010 By  triplea2010
    09.27.12

My son reveived one for his 1st Christmas but never really pays much attentioned to it. I know its a hit with other little ones and they are super cute.

• imanangel202001 By  imanangel202001
    09.27.12

We have quite a few pillow pets and my girls love them!

• Lilpixy25 By  Lilpixy25
    09.27.12

My kids each have one. They are so soft that my husband often tries to steal it!

• aliciadean3 By  aliciadean3
    09.25.12

Two of my children have this pillow. They have never used them very much and one of them is coming apart. I would not recommend them to someone else.

• RavenDeadlocke By  RavenDeadlocke
    09.24.12

Both my girls, aged 4 and 16 months, have two pillow pets. My oldest has 2 unicorns and my youngest has one large ladybug and one small ladybug. The oldest plays with them sometimes and even rarer lays with them. Mostly she considers them stuffed animals so they sit with all her others. She likes them a lot, but she isn't using them all the time. Not even when she first got them. The baby sleeps with the big one and small one. She plays with the small one sometimes too. She likes to toss it around mostly making faces at it and baby talking to it.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    09.23.12

These are basically flattened stuffed animals that they charge way too much for.

• iloveyou88 By  iloveyou88
    09.02.12

My daughter and son love the pillow pets there just so cute