National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Movie Review Page 6 of 24 | SheSpeaks

• amyn33 By  amyn33
    10.09.14

Family traditions are made this way....we watch this every Christmas. Christmas wouldn't be the same without the Griswalds! Love this movie! Lots of laughs for young and old!

• SarahW0911 By  SarahW0911
    10.09.14

Definitely the best if all the National Lampoon films! Will make you laugh! Chevy Chase is just comical!

• wagges777angie By  wagges777angie
    10.06.14

I love this movie!!!!

• dumbstack By  dumbstack
    10.06.14

Yes, a classic. Everyone needs to watch this at least once in their lifetime or a few times. Uber Funny!!!

• texanness By  texanness
    10.02.14

I love absolutely love this movie. It's hilarious! :D We watch it every year.

• Krissy78 By  Krissy78
    09.30.14

This is one of my family tradition to watch this movie. Most funniest movies.

• Jenaflower79 By  Jenaflower79
    09.11.14

I think I watch this EVERY Christmas. It's hilarious and something I never get tired of.

• jenroy By  jenroy
    09.05.14

We have to watch this every Christmas. ... hysterical

• roseruss By  roseruss
    08.25.14

The absolute greatest Christmas movie of all time! Watch it numerous times during the holidays!

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Great movie all time one of my favorite holiday movies

• Mckenna_1444 By  Mckenna_1444
    08.19.14

5-star all the way. I watch this movie every year and it NEVER disappoints. A total classic, and appropriate for all ages.

• taybaby1514 By  taybaby1514
    08.12.14

Absolutely hilarious. We watch it every Christmas as a family. Clean enough humor for the kids to watch, but some hilarious innuendos thrown in that only the adults will get!

• birdwhisperer By  birdwhisperer
    08.02.14

Absolutely the funniest Christmas movie I have ever seen! We watch it every Christmas. Love Randy Quaid in it!

• katiejj135 By  katiejj135
    07.04.14

This is one of our family's favorite Christmas movies! We watch it every year, usually on Christmas Eve. No matter how many times we have seen it we still laugh! The characters are classics!

• firegal50 By  firegal50
    07.02.14

my fav movie watch it every Christmas every time i put up the tree and drinking hot coca