Baci Chocolate Truffles Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• temysmom By  temysmom
    12.19.11

I don't like hazelnut... or any kind of nuts so I gave these to my husband. He said they were okay... just okay. Nothing special.

• daveandnicole05 By  daveandnicole05
    12.19.11

Great tasting chocolate!! Perfect to just pop in your mouth! I had a hard time holding onto the two I got! I needed to go out and get more! It tasted almost like a solid form of the popular hazelnut spread I like to put on bread!

• mgeorge14 By  mgeorge14
    12.19.11

These are good but somewhat ordinary. I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase them.

• DevlshDamsel By  DevlshDamsel
    12.17.11

These truffles are delicious. The chocolate is delicate and melts in your mouth. I too am a Lindt addict, but have to admit that these are going to give them a run for their money!

• CoachAD By  CoachAD
    12.17.11

These truffles are a delightful treat! This chocolate-hazelnut confection comes with a surprising little love note inside of each one! I am a true fan of chocolate with nuts, but these take that to another level. Sophisticated, adorable and yummy! Thank you for sharing. :-)

• jenbrennan By  jenbrennan
    12.17.11

Nice little afternoon treat. Would prefer to have the hazelnut in the middle of the candy instead of on top, but who to complain about this afternoon luxury.

• VictoriaZ By  VictoriaZ
    12.17.11

I thought they were delicious, my son wanted some so I gave him a SMALL taste. He wanted to eat the other one. I had to say no.

• linda1231 By  linda1231
    12.17.11

My husband really liked the truffles and ate them before I could.

• candacemelancon By  candacemelancon
    12.17.11

I was ecstatic to see dark chocolate truffles when I opened my Cravebox! I had never heard of Baci, so I was intrigued. I definitely was not disappointed. The flavor is extraordinary, and the hazelnut added a nice crunch. I was pleasantly surprised to find the little quotes on the inside of the wrapper.

• jeep4me By  jeep4me
    12.17.11

The first thing I opened and they lasted about a minute! Great intense flavor and melt in your mouth chocolate.

• mickiz By  mickiz
    12.17.11

Awesome! Intense chocolate with nuts - can't be beat.

• doxiemama By  doxiemama
    12.17.11

These chocolates were the first things I tried right "out of the box"! They are awesome! I couldn't eat just one! I tried to save one for my husband, but I'll have to BUY some for HIM to taste them!

• Whiskers1327 By  Whiskers1327
    12.16.11

I thought the flavor was great, I am not a big fan of dark chocolate but it was pretty good.

• Audreysmom09 By  Audreysmom09
    12.16.11

Amazing Hazelnut truffle, Lindt used to make my favorite but stopped. Thank you for having this in the cravebox, I now have a new favorite chocolate treat!

• lush_life By  lush_life
    12.16.11

Best chocolate bonbon type treat ever. Beats Ferrero Rocher, Lindt, and all the other little imitators. There is a reason"they chose "Baci" for the name - it is Italian for kiss, and better meets that standard than the poor substitute Hershey's Kiss.