Nutella & Go! Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Vlbutler By  Vlbutler
    09.11.12

I love nutella. In fact, i just ate some nutella with animal crackers!

• steviemae By  steviemae
    09.10.12

I absolutely love Nutella so this is like an answered prayer for me. These are soo convenient and affordable and delicious

• classicredrose By  classicredrose
    08.23.12

I first discovered this at a Wal-Mart in the check out line...my boy was with me, and asked for it..he was wanting a snack, to eat in the car on the way home...so I read the ingredients, found they are very healthy, and got it for him. He loved them, and after a taste test, I loved them too..nice to know something can taste so good and be so good for you!! I buy them all the time now!!

• lolabrio By  lolabrio
    07.13.12

I cannot live without NUTELLA! Yum.

• salisburyjen By  salisburyjen
    07.12.12

I grew up on nutella in germany. My omi and mum would give me this on german bread almost everyday for brunch. It is so tasty and smooth. Now with the to go snacks my daughters gets to enjoy them with a little less mess then on bread. She lines the sticks up then dunks in order. Love the package, doesn't break easily. Easy to store and sooooo yummy

• Desertrose81 By  Desertrose81
    06.05.12

We all love nutella in our family, but I especially love this because its a great snack thats easy to tote around. My kids love these.

• TheHarriedMom By  TheHarriedMom
    05.03.12

I got these for my kids Easter baskets and liked them so much that I went back and got some for me to snack on. I like that it is portion controlled - otherwise I'd be sticking multiple spoons into the Nutella jar to snack. My only con would be that it's hard to get the last of the Nutella out!

• metbn8421 By  metbn8421
    05.02.12

Great way to have Nutella on the go.

• tsmith02 By  tsmith02
    05.02.12

This product is hard to find but way awesome. When I was teaching this was an easy snack to throw in my bag that I could eat on the run. It satisfies the sweet tooh and gives a little healthy kick too.

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    05.02.12

My kids love Nutella. They like nutella & strawberry jelly even more than pb&j now. They obviously think they are getting just a chocolate sandwich but I know they are getting protein from the hazelnuts as well. I do wish there was a little less sugar in it though.

• liveyourlifex By  liveyourlifex
    03.23.12

i am in LOVE with nutella. sometimes, i eat it out of the jar and eat too much of it. thats why i love this product. it has a perfect size and its just so much fun to eat :) i recommend this to everyone because we need a little snack here and there.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Nutella taste wonderful, and the on the go is great for the kids. Mine love it.

• Shygoodangel777 By  Shygoodangel777
    03.09.12

I love nutella I used to buy the sticks separately but if I see one of these is going in my cart!

• jagreen0621 By  jagreen0621
    03.05.12

Love Nutella and love this easy to go package. Wonderful idea!

• Jgarrett By  Jgarrett
    03.04.12

My husband loves Nutella, so when this came out I had to get it for him. I find it a delightful way to fill a craving. Or a great way to take the lovely taste of Nutella on the go.