Halo SleepSack | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

My baby doesn't mind being swaddled in a blanket, but she loves to have freedom of movement in her arms. When she manages to wiggle her arms out of the swaddle, the whole blanket just ends up being lose and loses the meaning of being swaddled. The Halo sleep sack is easy to put her in and she has freedom of movement in her arms, while staying decently wrapped up and warm during the night.

• jtiffaney By  jtiffaney
    05.17.12

i got this as a babyshower gift and i have loved it going to get one for my friend for her baby shower

• mrtoppi By  mrtoppi
    05.17.12

I used this when my baby was young. I loved it. It was great, because I didn't have to worry about a blanket falling off or covering her mouth.

• grazypasta By  grazypasta
    05.16.12

When my Babys was small. We lived in Germany ,over there anybodys has a sleepbag for the Babys. its cold in Germany,the Babys are warm in the Bag. Its a great Product.

• vanessa722 By  vanessa722
    05.12.12

• Piliis By  Piliis
    05.04.12

I do not like it the baby tangles on it

• rivasmom By  rivasmom
    05.01.12

love love love

• jthies08 By  jthies08
    04.25.12

Love this SleepSack! There is a zipper on the top and bottom for easy diaper changes, which I have not seen on any other sleepersack.

• jerseygirl1 By  jerseygirl1
    11.08.11

Since babies aren't supposed to have blankets in their cribs, this is a perfect solution for keeping them warm. It is like a blanket, but more like a jacket that zips up. So nice to have a good solution to keep my son warm this winter while he sleeps. I only wish they had ones with sleeves to keep his arms warm, but otherwise, this is a great invention.