Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! Very hydrating, and gives your lips a soft feeling like no other chap stick I've tried. Love the different scents and tints. Would definitely recommend this product to others.

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Definitely not in love with these. I just couldn't get past the horrible colors. I have a medium skin tone and the few that I tried made me look like I was going to an 80's party.

• Sibsib718 By  Sibsib718
    03.05.15

I am a lip balm and lip gloss kind of lady and I love how these make my lips feel and the many variety and flavored and no bad taste and they smell amazing!

• Skushner13 By  Skushner13
    03.03.15

By far, my absolute favorite chap stick! I love the colors and it lasts long!

• amaramariebeauty By  amaramariebeauty
    03.02.15

I have had only about three of these lip products and I have to say that I do enjoy them quite a bit. Ive found with a lot of lip balms that have come onto the market in the past few years, have been either too thin, which means they stay on for about five minutes and they are gone, or, they are thick but drying. These however are the perfect blend of thin weightlessness, and nourishing. And a bonus is if you are looking for a sheer wash of color, these are for you! Id definitely recommend them to a friend .

• mtidey By  mtidey
    02.23.15

This is my teenage daughters favorite product. She loves how it makes her lips feel soft.

• Trivonne1 By  Trivonne1
    02.20.15

I own about 4 Baby lip products and I absolutely love them all.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    02.14.15

These are so great . I love the tint, the flavor, and the last. I use these everyday, and when they are on sale with a coupon they are completely affordable! Get yourself some!

• pinkglitterbabygurl2 By  pinkglitterbabygurl2
    02.13.15

awesome product to have on hand if you want a little bit of color on your lips as well as keep your lips moisturized!

• miswede54 By  miswede54
    02.13.15

I like how moist my lips feel after I use this product. They also don't feel cake like as with other lip products.

• ccathrine By  ccathrine
    02.04.15

Baby Lips is a cute product. The colors are not intense at all, which I appreciate because I am not a lipstick person gnerally. I feel like I'm branching out without going out of my comfort zone. They have some really pretty shades to pick from. However, I am not that convinced of it's moistourizing properties. It definitely is not what I would call a balm. While it does not dry out your lips like some products, it does not soothe. The other downside is the color does not have great staying power. While I love the way it looks when I first apply, it can not be advertised as an all day product, which it isn't. Overall, my only complaint is I wish it works more like a color chapstick. That's what I thought I was essentially gettng into. That is not the case, but it is okay for what it is!

• JasmineArwood By  JasmineArwood
    01.10.15

So far I have two. One is the original, clear one in Quenched. It is moisturizing and protects my lips. In winter, so now, I am using my Dr. Rescue one in a pink color, named Coral Crave. That one doesn't change my lip color a lot, and I like it because it's so natural and I can feel it hydrating and healing my skin. One con is that you have to lather it on, but I do that with all of my lip balms. And the Dr. Rescue smells like cough drops, but that it the ingredient for healing! Overall a must have for winter and on the go!