CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Review Page 6 of 20 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• NicholeS By  NicholeS     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

Love love LOVE THIS. It goes on very even and smooth and doesn't crumble like some other eyeliner pencils. I've always been a fan of Cover Girl products so I was really pleased to try this out and not disappointed at all!

• LoriLoriBear By  LoriLoriBear     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I loved the smooth way the Perfect point Covergirl eyeliner glided on.It was easy to use and the color is great! I was very happy that it did not need to be sharpened.I will definitely buy this eyeliner in several colors :)

• samiam16 By  samiam16     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I love the Perfect Point Plus! It is self sharpening, my old eye liner is not and it really is a pain to sharpen your eyeliner. Who knew!? Goes on smooth and mine came in the color Espresso :)

• kriiztii04 By  kriiztii04     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

I love this eyeliner. its self sharpening, and is really smooth, it is also water resistant

• Zickefoosejr By  Zickefoosejr     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

Soft and gentle on the delecate skin around my eyes! Easy to apply and love the eraser tip just in case you make a mistake when applying!

• award58 By  award58     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

very easy to use and very easy to apply. I like that I don't have to sharpen it

• dlandgirl By  dlandgirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

Easy to apply and great color. I'm an eyeliner dummy but I can use this one with total ease. It goes on pretty smoothly, which is great when you're a novice at applying!

• kprotsenko By  kprotsenko     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

I liked the eyeliner, however, I was not impressed with the color. Maybe if I would've gotten a black sample, it would be a better experience.

• witchmom05 By  witchmom05     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

loved the CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner i really needed a new eyeliner with all the partys im going to. It was easy to use and lasted all day the day of sis shower great buy. I love covergirl great products.

• krr819645 By  krr819645     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

This eyeliner is amazing it is the only one that really shows up on my eyes and it makes my eyes pop when i wear it thank you for letting me try it out and it goes on smooth and nice.. Which is a hard thing on my eyes they seem to not want to help...

• connierepass By  connierepass     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

I like the fact that the eyeliner doesn't smear easily! It stayed defined the entire day. It went on smoothly and stayed! It's a keeper!

• shoegal2 By  shoegal2     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.13

uummm.. this was okay I really love the eyeliner I just wasn't loving the color.. if I had to try this in black I would be totally in love with it and guard it forever..lol.. but since I had brown I am going to say it was just okay

• openyourmynd By  openyourmynd     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.13

I normally only use higher quality makeup products - and this is why - The liner went on okay, not with the 'precision' I would have hoped for though. It also smudged easily and was not long lasting.

• angelmk By  angelmk     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.13

The tip helps create a fine and even line, I like this eyeliner,it is easy to use and no sharpening which is great !!! I love the espresso color too, I wouldn't have purchased this without trying it first so I am thankful for the opportunity to test it from she speaks and P&G, I at first thought the espresso was going to be too dark for me but its actually perfect and better than my typical brown.

• mommaking By  mommaking     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.13

I really liked this. It's easy to use and it stays sharp.