Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• Mothermercury By  Mothermercury     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

This product was very easy to apply/ and no tugging of eyelind. Didn't care for the color I received but I will be purchasing one in a color that works better for me.

• courtneyrtr By  courtneyrtr     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

This eye liner was super easy to use and get it to look wonderful on your eyes :)

• Scooby465 By  Scooby465     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

Im an eyeliner junkie!! i dont kn ow how i was missing out on this covergirl perfect point eyeliner!! it doesnt bleed into my eyes so i love it!! it lasted all night! went on smooth & held a great line! my color was a coco brown so i went out & got lack!! LOVE

• MsDavis By  MsDavis
    05.10.13

This is a great product not only for lining your eyes , but also for filling in eye brows too!

• Chare11 By  Chare11     SheSpeaks Tester

• alexandraandme By  alexandraandme     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

I don't wear a lot make-up so this was a nice pick me up without feeling like I had a lot of make-up on. It went on very smoothly.

• hpets88 By  hpets88     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

I am not much of an eyeliner person, but I love the self sharpening feature of this product. The color was just great and it goes on easily.

• SemperFiBeauty By  SemperFiBeauty     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

I received this product to test out and I like the concept of it being self sharpening but I found that it wasn't as easy to apply and not a creamy smooth texture to allow it to glide on easily. It does have good staying power though.

• blondie84120 By  blondie84120     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

This is my new favorite eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and perfectly! I love that I never have to search for a pencil sharpener, all I have to do is turn it and it sharpens itself! I am in love with this new eyeliner!

• jentwinmom By  jentwinmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

This went on so smooth and I love that you don't need a pencil sharpener! Perfect!