Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• courtneyrtr By  courtneyrtr     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

This eye liner was super easy to use and get it to look wonderful on your eyes :)

• Scooby465 By  Scooby465     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

Im an eyeliner junkie!! i dont kn ow how i was missing out on this covergirl perfect point eyeliner!! it doesnt bleed into my eyes so i love it!! it lasted all night! went on smooth & held a great line! my color was a coco brown so i went out & got lack!! LOVE

• MsDavis By  MsDavis
    05.10.13

This is a great product not only for lining your eyes , but also for filling in eye brows too!

• Chare11 By  Chare11     SheSpeaks Tester

• alexandraandme By  alexandraandme     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

I don't wear a lot make-up so this was a nice pick me up without feeling like I had a lot of make-up on. It went on very smoothly.

• hpets88 By  hpets88     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

I am not much of an eyeliner person, but I love the self sharpening feature of this product. The color was just great and it goes on easily.

• SemperFiBeauty By  SemperFiBeauty     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

I received this product to test out and I like the concept of it being self sharpening but I found that it wasn't as easy to apply and not a creamy smooth texture to allow it to glide on easily. It does have good staying power though.

• blondie84120 By  blondie84120     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

This is my new favorite eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and perfectly! I love that I never have to search for a pencil sharpener, all I have to do is turn it and it sharpens itself! I am in love with this new eyeliner!

• jentwinmom By  jentwinmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

This went on so smooth and I love that you don't need a pencil sharpener! Perfect!

• JessRenz1 By  JessRenz1     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

I received the CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner in my P&G box. I received the shade 210 Espresso. I really loved the color of the eyeliner, it is definitely neutral and will work with any eye color. I have green eyes, and a smoky dark brown like this definitely makes my eye color pop. The color was superb, the applicator twisted up without a problem, and the blender on the end is covered, which is important. Overall, this eye liner is mechanically sound. This eye liner is great if you only plan to use it for a couple of hours. Eye liner is a part of my every day look, and I felt that this eye liner was more for a quick show, than a long day. The eyeliner was definitely not water resistant. It lasted long, but melted off pretty quick even without heat or sweat and before I even had a chance to get oily. The line did not stay, even with a clean base. Although I prefer this color and applicator to other eyeliners, the staying power does not compare to my normal eye liner. (Smashbox limitless) I would recommend this to someone who likes a long lasting eye liner, but does not mind using a base AND a good setting with powder after applying it. I prefer a clean edgy look with eyeliner and the lines blur. For a strong stay put line I would give this 0 stars, but for a smoky smudgy look ... I would give this 5 stars so I am averaging it out to 3 overall.