Maybelline Fit Me Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ornestac ornestac
    10.22.13

If you have oily skin its a no. i have oily skin and it make it even more oily then before.

• michelle515 By  michelle515
    06.12.14

I really loved this foundation when I first purchased it. After a month of using it, I started getting black heads around my nose and I started breaking out on my chin and cheeks. It it wasn't for that reaction, this foundation would still be my favorite.

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    03.02.14

One of my favorite drugstore foundations but only because of the amazing and unique color ranges. I am the color 240 and it is almost the exact same color of my skin! I do tend to get oily by the end of the day but in the beginning the finish is a nice naturally dewy look

• hollymei26 By  hollymei26
    02.24.14

Absolutely my holy grail foundation! It is lightweight with the perfect coverage. It isn't over-drying and is great for everyday wear. It also works great mixed with a moisturizer for lighting coverage. The only downside is that it doesn't have a pump.

• HelloRaquel By  HelloRaquel
    01.15.14

I really like this foundation! It's super light and my shade blended perfectly! However, it slides off my face during the summer :( I would definitely recommend it during any other season though!

• destinyl By  destinyl
    01.07.14

I like this foundation because its light weight and it matches my skin color perfectly. However, my skin is always breaking out and it doesn't cover my acne well but like I said it is lightweight. I recommend this product to someone who is looking for an even skin tone or the natural look from a foundation.

• jessica562 By  jessica562
    11.19.13

Love it!!!!!! I dont have oily skin so it worked for me

• mveltri By  mveltri
    11.18.13

This foundation seemed to go on nicely but was just a bit too oily for my taste. I also had to buy two different shades and mix them to get the perfect shade for me since I found one to be too light and one to be a bit too dark and there were no other shades in between.

• neroach5 By  neroach5
    11.06.13

I do not like this foundation! No offense to all of you who like it. Maybe it is because i have oily skin. but recently when i tried this it broke me out severely. It is really runny and very oily looking. I think this is more of a product for someone who has dry skin. But for me it was a no go! The good thing is that it is cheap so it wasn't a huge loss!

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.06.13

Really loved it. Great foundation

• LittleFernandez By  LittleFernandez
    11.05.13

Maybelline is my favorite makeup brand & it just works for me with this one & I love the stick one too. I'm buff beige & it just fits me :)