Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review Page 6 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.08.13

I have this in the shade N3 (Natural Buff) Which is the closest shade they have to my skin, but I wish it was a better match. I have to blend it out a lot to look even, and if i use too much I look muddy. But when done right, I love this foundation!

• jes2010 By  jes2010
    02.21.13

I really like this foundation it is blendable but it doesn't really cover my dark spots like I would like it to.

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.07.13

I actually bought this product a week ago and I love it.

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

I really like this foundation, it's smooth going on. Even though it's in a glass container it comes out easily without much effort and the glass even makes it look more high end. The foundation coverage is definitely buildable it can go lightly or you can build it for a more full coverage. The color range is really great, there seems to be a shade for most people.

• Jaguar111 By  Jaguar111
    01.30.13

This foundation did nothing for me, it didn't last very long and I didn't see anything special about it. it is sitting in my unused make up box, I tried it out for a while but gave up on it. It got a lot of good reviews so it's more likely it just didn't work with my skin. It's not for me.

• MissRubyRoux By  MissRubyRoux
    01.26.13

This is my favorite foundation. I have used Urban Decay and other drugstore foundations but this has been my all time favorite. It blends in really nice. It's not heavy. Set it off with powder because like other foundations throughout the day it can get oily if you have combination or oily skin. Other than that I love it!

• chyened By  chyened
    12.17.12

Love it!! Would totally recommend this foundation to a friend. I work in a lumber yard and it's the only affordable foundation that I have found that can handle the sawdust, sweat and everything else.

• Janee13 By  Janee13
    11.11.12

This is one of the best foundation there is. It blends so well and it gives my skin that flawless look and not that cakey look. Love this :)

• petroke By  petroke
    09.20.12

This foundation is great! It is light and easy to blend. It also leaves my face looking fresh and smooth. I was thoroughly impressed as I've spent plenty on name-brand foundations from the makeup counter and this one has worked the best.