Sally Hansen Nail Effects- Real Nail Polish Strips Review Page 6 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• izybit By  izybit
    10.28.11

I love these. They are very easy to use - just peal and stick. They last over two weeks. I use nail polish dip to take them off. People are always stopping me to compliment them.

• frawleyknox By  frawleyknox
    10.28.11

These are super cute and chic! They are $8.50 at Walmart and last a good while. If you work with your hands a good bit like I do they may chip some, but it is worth it. The only downfall I had with these was trying to get them off. It was difficult to do, but I would still buy them again.

• Love2shop30 By  Love2shop30
    10.27.11

These are great! I have used them twice. The first time on my fingernails and the second time on my toes. They have been on for a week already and they are still completely intact. You have to follow the instructions exactly to make them last and I also put a coat of clear polish over them and around the edges. Great product!

• Tiffany02809 By  Tiffany02809
    10.27.11

The Sally Hanson Nail Effects is a awesome Idea, I so wanted to buy them for the cool designs. But they are expensive so you will have to use coupons and in store coupons to knock down the price. So the nail effects are like 10 bucks for one wearing. Way to expensvie. Now I just purchased a set pink glitter yum. But I put them on at night so I could wake up in the morning and be ready for work and by the time I got dressed in the morning and walked to the train to go to work, I looked down and two nails were all ready off. They didn't hold up, through my shower and daily routine and I am not high maintance either. The nails easier come off in less then a day. Very disappointing purchase, I will stick to old school nail polish.

• wrice149 By  wrice149
    10.27.11

I bought this product for my 13 year old daughter. The product is somewhat expensive, however the product line offers a lot of design choices. As for quality; they didn't stay on her fingers as long as I would have liked. They were peeling off within the week. We reapplied them and this time we added a top coat to create a seal to keep them on. Because of the cost and difficulty with them staying on would prevent me from purchasing them again.

• snowbabies28 By  snowbabies28
    10.27.11

I loved this product. Yes it is expensive but I don't look at it as being and all the time thing. If put on right and apply a clear coat they lasts a long time. I bought the spider webs for Halloween and have had them on for a week and they still look great and I have gotten tons of complements. Easy to apply as long as your patient. I just wish they gave you more then they do just in case you mess up.

• sharonsberna By  sharonsberna
    10.27.11

This product is expensive and doesn't last. The applique came off within a day or two.

• swtchick1020 By  swtchick1020
    10.27.11

This is easy to apply and it lasts a long time. I like it because of all the cute designs it has :)

• Ruby7796 By  Ruby7796
    10.27.11

purchased these for my 15 year old daughter. They did hold out much longer than I expected and they looked great once she got them on but it was somewhat cumbersome actually applying them. She wanted yellow...I personally didn't really care for the solidness of the color.

• reakilgore By  reakilgore
    10.27.11

These look great on & they do hold well, are reasonably priced, are available in many stores, and have colors & styles to suit. However, they are not as easy to apply as the directions make seem. I have small fingers, and the strips need cut considerably. The excess doesn't just tear away using the tools included. Also, nails have to be very dry first. Patience is a must!

• DottieAnn By  DottieAnn
    10.27.11

My daughter in law uses these, & just loves them. They last her a long time as well. I tried them for myseld & for my grandaughter, but found them difficult to put on.

• DEE1000 By  DEE1000
    10.27.11

THIS IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT!! THEY LAST LONG ON MY FINGER NAILS. BUT EVEN LONGER ON MY TOES!! GOT SO MANY COMPLIMENTS. EASY TO APPLY, LOVE THAT THEY HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT DESIGNS AND COLORS TO PICK FROM.

• susanoaks By  susanoaks
    10.27.11

I love these! At first I balked at the price, but I had a coupon and a discount so I tried them. Very easy to put on, and they stay on a long time. I generally can get two weeks with them. Taking them off takes some time, but it's worth the extra trouble. The solid colors don't stay on nearly as long; usually those chip right away.

• Mammahomemaker By  Mammahomemaker
    10.27.11

My husband bought these for me one day. I wasn't feeling good, and our budget didn't allow for me to go have a "spa day". Well I was weary at first, in my mind I thought they were just stickers, but behold, three weeks later, they look good as new! I wouldn't have thought that my hubby would have good taste like this, but I thank him everyday! I have the pretty sparkly pink one! Love it! Best investment ever! http://themammahomemaker.blogspot.com

• CaliJulz By  CaliJulz
    10.27.11

I have tried several of these and totally LOVE them!! I love all the crazy looks as well as the normal polish look. I must say, you do use a lot more nail polish remover when you have to take them off, but other than that, they are great. I have gotten away with leaivng them on for 3 weeks not 2!!