Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup | SheSpeaks

• Speakingout By  Speakingout     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

Torani Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup can really do a lot to amp up drinks and recipes. My children raved about how much better their hot cocoa tasted after they added the Torani syrup. If you're thinking about making a coffee cake, then this will give the flavor a boost that can't be denied.

• mom3ways By  mom3ways     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.11

Wow! I am thoroughly impressed with this product. My two favorite things about it are its intense flavor and the fact that it is sugar-free. What a great way to make my morning cup of coffee even better. I don't have to add sweetener to this; it is the perfect amount of sweet! I am so excited to share this product with my entire family during the Thanksgiving holiday. I will be the coffee barista hero!!

• mccunesgirl By  mccunesgirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.11

I recieved my samples and made a pot of coffee straight off. I added some Brown sugar and cinnamon and it was awesome. Tomorrow I will try peppermint. Thank you for turning me on to this product. I cannot believe this was out there and I did not know. I will tell everyone I know.

• sheilassecret By  sheilassecret     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.11

I am truly impressed with my Torani Syrups. I tried this Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon in my coffee this morning and it was beyond yummy. This was the best cup of coffee I have had in a long time and the best part was I made it myself in my own kitchen. I am not a big fan of sugar free stuff, but this was really good and had no aftertaste of artificial sweetener. I was really happy to see that it actually took very little syrup to get the taste I achieved. I cannot wait to try more flavors! Thanks Torani, you have a new fan!

• CinnamonHollow By  CinnamonHollow     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.11

I just made a mug of coffee using my Tassimo single serve brewer, added a splash of milk and Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon syrup. It is to die for! It tastes just like Cinnamon Monkey Bread! I think I'll try the syrup in a dessert recipe too. The flavor isn't too sweet and you can really taste the cinnamon. It's not buttery at all like some brown sugar/cinnamon flavored products so it goes down very smoothly and helps make the perfect beverage! #SSTorani

• mikeisabelle By  mikeisabelle     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.01.11

I am not a fan of "Sugar Free" products. With that being said, this was good for a product with artificial sweetner. My neighbor who was visiting loved it. But for me, it was just OK.

• jonigirl By  jonigirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.28.11

I have always enjoyed the Torani line of syrups, and try to keep one or two flavors on hand at a time. I first became aware of their products, when a little independent coffee shop opened up in our town, and I noticed they were using the Torani syrups. When they closed, I went looking for these syrups and found them at Torani.com. My favorites are salted caramel and chocolate chip cookie dough, but every variety I have tried is incredible. After a diagnosis of Diabetes earlier this year, I figured my days of enjoying flavored coffees were over. I was so glad to see that Torani offers sugar free syrups. I wondered if they would be as good as the regularly sweetened varieties. I bought the sugar free brown sugar cinnamon variety first, and it was incredible! I also love the sugar free pumpkin pie, which I have on hand now. It makes every day feel like Thanksgiving with a sweet, rich and creamy pumpkin pie flavor! Thank you Torani for remembering us diabetics, and including sugar free products in your line up!

• emimorgan By  emimorgan     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.12.11

I love this stuff. It's sweet without being too sweet, just the right amount of flavor for my coffee. You can definitely taste the cinnamon. This is a delicious drink for fall or winter. I feel like I'm having a specialty latte, but I actually just added the Torani to my regular K-cup coffee. Love that they have such a variety of flavors that are sugar free! My coffee tastes like a calorie-free dessert!