Angel Soft Bath Tissue Review Page 6 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• tkingn3 By  tkingn3
    04.16.15

This is the best TP ever it's the only brand I use I've tried different ones this is the only one I found that makes everyone in my house happy plus the toilet to cause last time I tried different Toilet paper I had to call a Plumber because it stopped up my sewage lines Wasn't a cheap bill either and he even said Angel Soft was the best

• lovelyprincess By  lovelyprincess
    03.30.15

Great soft tissue and worth the price. And it dont clog your tolite up.

• TInaDane By  TInaDane
    03.30.15

Price come in at an affordable rate, quality could be a bit more think but overall gets job done just need an extra amount

• caryann By  caryann
    03.26.15

It is as the name states-soft. However, you need more squares than Charmin Ultra. The price of this tissue is great but when you use more than another slightly more expensive tissue, your not saving money.

• LoveMamaDews By  LoveMamaDews
    03.24.15

Good tissue paper, and affordable. It is soft, doesn't irritate the nether regions, and won't break my bank!

• cassandraLarnold21 By  cassandraLarnold21
    03.15.15

I typically buy wither Charmin ultra or angel soft toilet paper. Now Im not exactly so picky that I would say that angel soft is so different I would never use any other kind of toilet paper to wipe with for the rest of my life or anything, but angel soft is very soft, it's also thick enough you don't have trouble starting the roll ( having it stuck to the other piece and not being able to distinguish or separate where you should start tearing and where you should start rolling it back onto the roll lol), and I also like that it doesn't feel dry and rough in your hand when you touch it. I definitely prefer to use angel soft!! ;-)

• bushteresa By  bushteresa
    03.06.15

Very good product with a great price! It does not hold up as well as the pricier brands but is the best compared to the other brands in this price range!

• drwilson By  drwilson
    03.06.15

You can always find a good price on this but it does not hold up very well through tough jobs.

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    03.06.15

Angel soft is the only brand I buy.I generally. find a good pice for it when i buy in bulk.Its soft and cleans very good.

• MissTee420 By  MissTee420
    03.04.15

The only brand of toilet paper I buy!

• weebo222 By  weebo222
    02.19.15

Very soft. But I agree with another comment That it doesn't last very long. So you do end up buying more during the month than you'd like.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

Affordable, and soft for how affordable it is. I also like that it isn't so soft that it feels like there is residue left behind when I'm finished.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

cheaper price but it doesn't last long enough so you spend more money

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    01.01.15

Love this bath tissue. It's great priced, actually soft and one of our usual brands we buy. It's not too thin or harsh, and not too thick as to clog your toilet.

• kcdurden By  kcdurden
    01.01.15

I used to use this toilet paper faithfully. It was a good toilet paper for the price. It was soft and did the job appropriately. Then I had the same plumbing problem repeatedly and was advised by the plumber to move to a less fluffy product that would break down a bit more easily and create less problems with the sewer lines.