Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• HelloAnnaH HelloAnnaH
    03.21.12

My daughter used these cups as a starter cup up until she turned 2. I loved the handles and that it wasn't so large that she couldn't hold on to it. It cleans easily and is a great cup for on the go kids. The only complaint is that it can leak after a lot of use and if the plastic is not installed correctly. If your child pulls too hard the whole top will pop off...

• They leak, it doesn't stay together, and it never washes completely clean. D-

• reneecolson By  reneecolson
    06.25.12

My son loved drinking from this cup (probably because it didn't take much effort from him). The cup does leak if the spout (nipple) gets smashed while it has liquid in it. I like how they are easy to clean and that it doesn't have a ton of little parts.

• Beachgirl714 By  Beachgirl714
    06.24.12

it leaks if not put in place good when ur tightening the top on...

• Tomalynne By  Tomalynne
    03.27.12

These are ok, but neither of my daughters never really liked the spout. All kids are different, but I will skip these in future and try something else.

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    03.21.12

• Lunasmommy By  Lunasmommy
    09.15.11

The cup over all is great! We use it at night mostly, now that my daughter is to old for a bottle. However, if you dont have the tabs lined up just right, it will leak bad.

• jerseygirl1 By  jerseygirl1
    06.27.11

This is a trainer cup and my son took to it right away at 10 months. He has no problem drinking from it, which is great. It says it is no spill, which is mostly true. If you turn it upside down, it doesn't spill. However, he is always dropping the cup (or throwing it) and when it hits the ground, a ton of liquid gushes out, which is annoying. That said, we use it a ton!