Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.09.14

These are great, fresh and sturdy. Especially useful when little ones need that extra care to ensure clean undies! Pair with cottonelle toilet paper for a luxurious bathroom trip! :-) Its also fun to be known as " the house with the good T.P....lol. clip those sunday paper coupons and look for ones online to get great deals so you can splurge without breaking the bank.

• bam237 By  bam237
    06.21.12

Awsome for when I'm potty training....makes it so easy for the kids.

• justoneforcoupons By  justoneforcoupons
    06.21.12

I buy this product for my parents as well as myself. I prefer Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Wipes over any others. I love the small container it comes it. I love how some of them are decorated and the stores have sales on them a lot of the time and easy to find coupons. They are very handy and don't irritate my skin.

• chrissy2lily By  chrissy2lily
    06.14.12

this cute little box sits on the back of my girls bathroom toilet. it makes THINGS alot easier for them and I love that !!!

• mrtoppi By  mrtoppi
    06.14.12

We use these all the time in our house. They are just the right size and feel good too.

• allikaet By  allikaet
    06.05.12

I like these for the smell is better than some of the others and just makes me feel cleaner and refreshed than regular toilet paper.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    04.07.12

I buy these for my autistic son who is still learning to wipe. great product

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.23.12

Good product. It doesn't irritate the skin. Gets the job done;)

• aud615 By  aud615
    03.22.12

I do like these i keep them on back of the toilet you feel fresh and clean when you use them

• kthrngoodman32 By  kthrngoodman32
    03.21.12

I got a coupon for a free tub of these a while back and tried them. I didn't really care for them. I don't really like the moist feeling it leaves on your back side. I like their toilet paper though. Also at around four dollars this is not a product you would want to sue every time you go to the bathroom.

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    03.21.12

Great addition to our bathroom. With kids its hard to ensure they are getting themselves "clean" - these wipes are convenient and user friendly. They are a great value and are easy to find.