Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

Ok crayola gets 5 stars because they are the best crayons makers paint you name it they are the best!!!! The colors always come out awesome! You don?t have to color hard just so the color comes out so smooth!!!

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    10.11.18

Amazing!!

I love these crayons. I make sure we always have these. My daughters love coloring and drawing. Especially need them during the school year for home work and school projects. The colors are amazing and so different ones.

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    10.11.18

Love these!

This comes in handy having the sharpener my daughter absolutely loves these colors with such an amazing variety these are absolutely great to have even for on the go!

• MyCuppyCake By  MyCuppyCake
    10.06.18

Great for the kids!

Doesn't break as easily as cheap crayons do. Love that there is a sharpener built in!

• calmond79 By  calmond79
    10.04.18

Always the best crayons!

No other crayons are better so don't even use your money on the others! Crayola Crayons are the classic best with the best sharpener!

• jennyoliver1 By  jennyoliver1

Still the best

Crayola. Always has been the best. Still the best.

• Criselle By  Criselle

They're the best.

Ever since I was A little child I remember my parents buying these for me and now I'm A parent and I buy these for my kids. Crayola is like a tradition in our family and I love how they've A wide variety to choose from. Last but not least, the colours are vibrant, a wide variety and very durable.

• Britany By  Britany
    10.01.18

Crayola, the best crayons on the market!

I have been using Crayola crayons since I was a child. Now, my children use them. No other crayon brand has the high quality that Crayola crayons have. They have the brightest most beautiful colors and I will never buy another crayon brand other than Crayola. The built in sharpener is also an added bonus and works decently. Crayola has a wide variety and assortment of colors and they don't break as easily as other brands do. The names of the colors are so cute, creative and unique, they make me and my daughter smile! My daughters, and son color with these crayons very often and they bring us so much joy! They also last much longer than any other brand I have used before and I know my children and I can always count of these crayons.

• kyunkertrotman By  kyunkertrotman
    09.28.18

These are the only crayons to buy! No other brand compares to Crayola!

• Senaida456 By  Senaida456
    09.27.18

Excellent classic!

These are a classic! However, the sharpener is always been a struggle.