Hormel Compleats Kids Beef Ravioli | SheSpeaks

• My husband actually keeps some of these in his office for fast lunches when he doesn't have a chance to go out and grab something. Really likes them, only complaint is the amount of sodium they contain.

• These are awful tasting and have unhealthy ingredients

• tmckinley26 By  tmckinley26
    11.09.11

I thought that this meal did not taste good, but my 6 year old and my 12 year old loved this meal. My 14 year old daughter hated it. She would not eat it all. The other two loved it and wanted me to buy more.

• deborahdreher By  deborahdreher
    11.04.11

I thought this was bland, but my 5 yr old son who is a picky eater, ate the whole portion. Could use a little more meat .

• agape4gigi By  agape4gigi
    11.03.11

This one by far was my 8 year old sons favorite of the four, well three that he would actually try. I will definitely buy these for those nights when there just isn't time to cook a homemade meal or on the weekend for lunch when I get a bit lazy too.

• Electra By  Electra
    11.02.11

This one was ok.. One of the better out of the group. My kid did eat this one, but I tried a bite of it and it was quite bland.

• Dyane78 By  Dyane78
    11.01.11

A quick and easy afterschool snack that my son will eat and be satisfied until dinner. Great to buy when on special and not like other meals/snack that are mostly sugar and empty calories.

• Godsmackfan1 By  Godsmackfan1
    10.19.11

Sauce has bitter after taste.

• pdnm4016 By  pdnm4016
    10.19.11

The kids did not like these. They are a little picky about food. I tasted also ,not bad just was not tasty.

• satileigh By  satileigh
    10.05.11

While my son is willing to eat these, and he finds them tasty, I do not like the large amount of sodium in them at all.

• wel21l By  wel21l
    09.30.11

WE DID NOT LIKE THE TASTE OF THEESE MEALS THEY WERE A LITTLE UNAPEALING .AND THE PRICE ID HIGH.

• Jobers By  Jobers
    09.30.11

The raviolis are not stuffed with much meat, and the sauce is a little too pale. I'd like to see a thicker, redder sauce. The whole family liked the taste,and the serving portion is perfect.