Johnsonville Four Cheese Italian Sausage Review Page 6 of 17 | SheSpeaks

• iDachs By  iDachs     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.12

The kids LOOooOOOoove these.

• godzgirl66 By  godzgirl66
    04.26.12

Favorite one's of all

• wendy99501 By  wendy99501
    03.28.12

I love a Johnsonville product, especially the Italian sausages, mild or hot but I really did not like the cheese. It was too much and took away from the sausage. It made it almost nauseating to eat. Like a fake cheese.

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    03.28.12

I just bought these for the first time,and I made them as the package instructed and they were so good. I added peppers and onions when I added a bit of water and then we had them on a bun. I like the cheese flavors,really makes it a different exciting taste!

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.21.12

These are our GO-TO grilling meat. My kids even like them. I like them on a hot dog bun with mustard and grilled onions..... MMMMM Not overpowering and don't take long to cook either this is great for nights when you are pressed for time.

• yeldogdem By  yeldogdem
    03.08.12

love these

• tjfuelling By  tjfuelling     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.23.11

We hadn't tried the 4 cheese brand until now. Since we bought it, it is in our regular menu rotation. It is one of my 5 year old's favorites now, which makes my husband and I happy because we love it too. :)

• arkies By  arkies     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.16.11

Delish! Even our finicky 12 and 10 year old girls gobbled these up. It was raining the day we had planned to grill these - so we opted for the skillet - added a very small amt. of water - covered - and slowly cooked at medium/low heat for about 20-30 minutes (after browning in an open skillet first! ). Amazing taste - the flavor of the sausage combined with the flavor of all of the cheeses - what a wonderful combination! We will definitely serve these again - cooked on the grill - and in the skillet! Thank you so much for the chance to try this awesome product.

• reetl1 By  reetl1     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.15.11

This was a definate favorite in my house We love it.

• kristarochelle40 By  kristarochelle40     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.07.11

My familys' favorite!

• coldpond By  coldpond     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.04.11

Very disappointed that none of the stores in my area carry this variety :(

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    05.29.11

We love to cook this italian sausage and eat it with gnochi and ragu. Yummy!!!!!

• sunninjimmy By  sunninjimmy     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.23.11

My. Family all liked this sausage. We all loved it in my homemade jambalaya too!

• lulupes By  lulupes     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.19.11

My family loved it on the pizza we made and it added great flavor to the spaghetti with meat sauce I usually make.

• PZarate By  PZarate     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.18.11

My family loved this sausage. It is great cooked on the grill, or chopped into pieces and served with pasta. Yum!