Johnsonville Four Cheese Italian Sausage | SheSpeaks

01.31.15

I love these

• bambiluv bambiluv
    01.31.15

I didn't care for these at all. Way to much cheese!

• tosincute By  tosincute
    08.21.13

My family loves this brand especially my husband. He grills it and makes it taste just right on a bun..Dunno if the sausage is great or my husband is a great "cook". lol. Love it either way.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

awesome awesome awesome...great on the grill

• laurasabo By  laurasabo
    07.11.13

irish garlic sausage I cant stop buying them with onions and peppers oh so yummy

• Kristinnicolejones By  Kristinnicolejones
    07.02.13

I love these. If your a cheese lover this is the product for you!

• rhondafuller By  rhondafuller
    06.26.13

I have tried the four cheese but not so crazy about cheese in my Johnsonville. This is one of my not so favorite flavors

• tina1981giggles By  tina1981giggles
    06.09.13

Family of 7 and they are pretty filling. The taste is there but nothing worth rushing out to get on a rainy day. You can serve them the traditional way on a bun, or they are even good plain, completely without a bun and with just a dab of mustard. I love serving these with our standby steamed veggies or sometimes we splurge and serve it with stuffing! YUM!!!

• ccluv121 By  ccluv121
    05.30.13

I love these sausages for their versatility. You can serve them the traditional way on a bun, or they are even good plain, completely without a bun and with just a dab of mustard. I love serving these with our standby steamed veggies or sometimes we splurge and serve it with stuffing! YUM!!!

• lisarocks By  lisarocks
    05.15.13

These are great for summer! They are so easy to grill and taste delicious! My family likes the Brats the best.

• Jynx0713 By  Jynx0713
    05.09.13

I love all things Johnsonville. They're very versatile and always have a recipe included so it makes my job easier when it comes to dinner time.

• dannyswife3411 By  dannyswife3411     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.19.13

Johnsonville sausage is by far one ofthe best sausags on the market. The Italian sausag is amazing, especially when grilled with onions and peppers.