Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage Review Page 6 of 40 | SheSpeaks

• MichelleAlwayslearning By  MichelleAlwayslearning
    09.27.14

works great to flavor any dish.

• momofour6 By  momofour6
    09.26.14

This is the only brand I will use. Hot Italian sausage by Johnsonville is my go to for when I cook ziti, lasagna, and of course spaghetti. I have to by 4 to 5 packages to have them stocked up in my freezer. They are usually sold out every time I go to the store.

• zebragirl42 By  zebragirl42
    09.25.14

I can't wait for cooler temperatures because one of our all time favorites is minestrone with Italian sausage. We have it at least once a month when it's cold. I also like this sausage on pizza, in Italian casseroles and even substituted it last night for chorizo in a mexican dish. Yummy

• twilkers2 By  twilkers2
    09.23.14

My all time favorite. I have to have them at least once a week.

• DeejaVuu By  DeejaVuu
    09.10.14

I don't really eat sausage but Johnson is pretty good!

• winnie05 By  winnie05
    09.03.14

My whole family loves their sausage. Especially my picky eater!

• roysdeb By  roysdeb
    09.01.14

We have had this one on the grill and I added it to my jambalaya recently, it was great! This is a family favorite.

• angsmith By  angsmith
    08.30.14

My kids favorite due to being less spicy. All time favorite brand!

• madupers By  madupers
    08.23.14

Our family tried the chicken version and we loved it to the point of stopping the regular ones. They are truly tasty, juicy and delicious. Add them to pasta and with their seasoning, they are a perfect match.

• khristine By  khristine
    08.22.14

These are really good.The kids like them also

• ldanek By  ldanek
    08.20.14

When my family wants to grill there is always Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausages. Everyone loves their taste. I haven't found a better sausage.

• Mckenna_1444 By  Mckenna_1444
    08.19.14

I don't always buy name brand everything but Johnsonville is one name brand that I stand by. These italian sausages are hearty, delicious, and consistently flavorful. I love using them in everything from quiche to throwing them on the grill!

• Rameyw By  Rameyw
    08.14.14

These are BY FAR my most Italian sausages. I squeeze them out of their casings into the pan w/burger for my meat sauce to go over my pasta. YUM YUM

• lisakuznik By  lisakuznik     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.13.14

I absolutely love this sausage - it's better than mild it has a great flavor

• cpnllworth By  cpnllworth