SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    02.07.14

I always wanted to get a Soda Stream. I got it and love it. It is very easy to make. Kids love it. Just the flavors are little bland.

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

Buying this Sodastream fountain is a good deal if you just like sparkling water. Buying club soda at the store is not cheap, and the bottles lose their fizz if you don't consume the whole thing in one day after opening. The Soda Stream bottles do a good job of holding fizz even over a few days.We mostly use ours for plain water and add a squeeze of lemon or lime after adding the fizz. I am not super impressed with their soda flavorings.The whole device is little more than plastic housing for a CO2 tank. Be careful snapping it together because I could definitely see the plastic cracking if you are careless. Once together though, it's easy to use. Requires no plug in and it's pretty streamlined to take up little room on the counter. Wipes clean and looks OK on the counter.

• beckigirl By  beckigirl
    09.09.11

Yes, This is so cool. The kids love to have their own soda machine at home.They tell all of their friends that my house has a soda wall-lol.The refills are a fair price and they last long.The only bad thing is we no longer have it because we took it to a party to show it off and it got stolen.But i would recommend it highley.

• jctimon1 By  jctimon1
    09.09.11

I have tried teh Jetsteam Fountain Soda Machine several times at Bed, Bath and Beyond! It is amazing! unfortunately, it is out of my price range and I just can't afford the machine. I think the refills are reasonable when compared with the price of traditional soda, but the product tastes WAY better!!! I highly recommend this one to anyone!

• bettys By  bettys
    09.09.11

Fun for all ages! Healthy?

• vanel46 By  vanel46
    09.09.11

I don't own this product but I drink a lot of sparkling water, this would be great to have in my house,nothing to recycle and it wont take up space like cartons of soda.

• mburrell2 By  mburrell2
    09.09.11

This is great if you drink a lot of club soda. I was constantly running to the store and lugging around bottles and cans of club soda. Now, I just make it myself. I'm guessing that it's probably more expensive than buying cub soda, but I'm willing to pay a little more for convenience.

• Shantella By  Shantella
    09.09.11

I really want one of these. While visiting, the host had one and we all had a great time using it. The kids really love it. They used all kids of juices and everything.

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    09.09.11

I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my husband last year and it is probably one of his favorite presents ever! It is easy to use and works really well. The CO2 cartridges last quite awhile and are easily exchanged at Bed Bath and Beyond. Lots of fun flavors to try for soda or lightly flavored water. So much less waste than buying individual bottles at the store!

• ufg8trj By  ufg8trj
    09.09.11

This is the best product. I purchased it for my mother for her birthday. When we lived in NY we used to have seltzer delivered to the house, old school style in the glass bottles. When we moved to florida we were unable to find this service, so my mom started buying bottles from the supermarket. She always said it tasted different, but it was fine. She would go through one or two bottles a day. Then I got her the sodastream. She loves it, she is able to make her seltzer as bubbly as she wants. And it is so much cheaper than all the bottles. Plus it's better for the environment! My husband loved it so much I had to buy him one too!

• momofbestbaby By  momofbestbaby
    09.09.11

I love this machine. I love the fact I can add my own amount of carbonation to our drinks. They are coming out with some natural flavors that I am excited about. I am a big fan of soda Stream and have done a review on them.

• elenacala By  elenacala
    09.09.11

I purchased the soda stream in October of 2010, almost a year ago. It was easy to assemble, but it did take some trying to get the right amount of syrup into the soda stream. It doesn't take up a lot of space, and if you purchase more than 2 of the plastic bottles it comes with each family member can make up their own flavors. We have tried root beer, lemon lime, cola, orange, and ginger ale. We liked all but the lemon lime. That flavor just never tasted right, but the others were good. We especially liked the ginger ale. We also liked the idea that we could use it as part of our food storage. We want our family to eat as normally as possible in the event that we would have to live off our food storage, and this is a way for us to store drinks for our family to enjoy without taking up a lot of space. We love our soda stream, and with the price of soda going up everyday it just makes more sense.