Tostitos Artisan Recipes Fire Roasted Chipotle Tortilla Chips | SheSpeaks

• These are so far beyond delicious it ridiculous I love them so much that I get them everytime I shop

• CatsMom CatsMom
    04.30.11

I didn't enjoy this zesty Chipotle flavor nearly as much as the unique Roasted Garlic & Bean version. This tastes like an extra zesty, yet generic Doritos. Dipping them in sour cream does make them better though.

• zoeybeth10 By  zoeybeth10
    11.13.12

I just bought this last week for the first time. They were really great. Just the right flavor. We used them with cheddar cheese dip.

• reardon3xs By  reardon3xs
    10.27.12

I love the Tostitos Artisan chips. I like that you don't need a dip with them and the flavors are great!!

• Genneyb By  Genneyb
    10.18.12

They are so delicious with guacamole on the side. Yum..

• AnAmericanHousewife By  AnAmericanHousewife
    10.02.12

I've been buying these for almost 2 years now - after a coworker brought them to work and I discovered how awesome they are. My teenager didn't want to taste them because they were different than a plain old tortilla chip, but surprise surprise... she tasted them and then raved about how great they were! I love both Artisan flavors - plain or in bean dips.

• keeganandjacksmommy By  keeganandjacksmommy
    09.09.12

yum!! my son and i love them dipped in some black bean dip.

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    09.01.12

I love tostitos and I love chipotle and so these were grand in my opinion. Lots of flavor and crunch/ freshness

• Rebecca18287 By  Rebecca18287
    06.29.12

These are a great tasting chip! I eat them by themselves.

• Trinipop By  Trinipop
    05.06.12

Absolutly Love Love Love Love these chips! there grreat! yummy and really delicious

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

I love that they are hearty and Yummo! My kids love them too! The perfect chip for just snacking, dipping or dressing up with toppings! Oh yum yum yum !!

• cnncynth By  cnncynth
    05.02.12

Tostitos Artesian Recipes Fire Roasted Chipotle Tortilla Chips are delicious! My kids and I them in my homemade nachos, taco salad, or just plain.I've been buying them ever since I first noticed them at Walmart some months ago. I'm definitely gonna spice up our Cinco De Mayo celebration and make it hot with Tostitos!! :)