FOX Bones Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• peachykeen2312 By  peachykeen2312
    03.27.11

I just recently started watching this series. I watch two episodes every night, through Netflix. I'm trying to catch up to the current season that's airing on TV. I LOVE it!

• milap17 By  milap17
    03.26.11

I like this show I watch it when i can. It always seems to have a good plot to it and keeps you in suspense.

• rosestarr By  rosestarr
    03.24.11

I have watched Bones from day 1. I really enjoy this show, it is witty, funny, informative and alsaws has a great plot. The cast compliaments each other. Our family watches it together. I really like the fact that the whole cast has their own distinct personalites, and every now and then they throw a bone in the soup, a wild card like one of their disfunctional family members. Great show!

• missy620 By  missy620
    03.23.11

I love this show.

• vodkapunch By  vodkapunch
    03.20.11

I have LOVED Bones since the first episode! I have gotten my mom, both sisters, 2 nieces and my 9 yo daughter hooked on it as well. I love that it is on in reruns, even though I own all the seasons. I wasn't thrilled when Zach left, but I still watched and the new characters fit in well. Great show!!!!

• Sugarpuff By  Sugarpuff
    03.20.11

I have been watching this show since the first episode and they still manage to surprise me with the character plots and new twists and turns with the crimes. I love the character development and the fact that it is exciting and fun to watch without all of the adult content most shows now days have. This is one of my favorite shows!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    03.20.11

Love this show, it is entertaining without all the rated R portions that are so prevalent these days. A great family show.

• lildeb48 By  lildeb48

it a very good show

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    03.18.11

I watched one show and I was hooked! Its a wonderful show.

• angelay1974 By  angelay1974
    03.18.11

I enjoy all True crime shows, books, etc. I like this show because it shows a different side of Forensics.

• mamag49756 By  mamag49756
    03.18.11

I love this show and so does my husband I think we like it so much because everyone in this show is down to earth and has personalities just like normal people. It gives you excitment, romance, and adventure all in one

• staceylyn By  staceylyn
    03.18.11

I love this show! it's a great mix of everything all rolled up into one.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    03.17.11

love this show, i wasn't a fan in the beginning, but then the developing relationship between the two just caught me! I really wish that bones would ask booth again for a chance for the baby!

• luckyed By  luckyed
    03.15.11

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

• kroyal By  kroyal
    02.28.11

I agree with "morganclf" This is an excellent show.