Tostitos Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic and Black Bean Tortilla Chips Review Page 6 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• Rageena By  Rageena
    11.01.12

These have a great flavor on their own, but it doesn't necessarily compliment an array of others; make sure you stick within the Mexican food family for best results. Crunch them up with some cheese in enchilada soup on a cool day! I grab these when I am too lazy to get the bean dip out, but still want to taste something! I think it is because they put beans INTO their chips, not just into the flavored powder.

• sannclark By  sannclark
    10.29.12

I like this product. Just hope they come out with one with less salt

• queendd By  queendd
    10.28.12

Love these chips alone or with dips. I wish they weren't so expensive but they are tasty!

• MissRyan By  MissRyan
    10.28.12

If your a garlic lover like me, You will adore these spicy, fun and flavorful chips!

• elebla6 By  elebla6
    10.28.12

These go great with dips to enhance the flavor. I love them with salsa, guacamole, bleack bean dips, and especially with taco soup!

• peanut18 By  peanut18
    10.27.12

Very good and they can be very addicting!

• Lcalloway By  Lcalloway
    10.27.12

These are light and crisp. My son asks for them all the time. They go great with soups and stews.

• reardon3xs By  reardon3xs
    10.27.12

Great taste. Eat them alone or with a dip.

• meganhandyside By  meganhandyside
    10.25.12

Very good.

• DPARTLOW By  DPARTLOW     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.24.12

I think what makes these chips unique, aside from their great taste, is the fact that they have dried pinto beans in their recipe (right in the chip...not a powder flavoring). I couldn't believe it the first time I ate them. It must have been the chips. It was pretty easy to verify

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05
    10.24.12

love this product and brand- great with so many different dips or plain - and being healthy is a plus

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

These were pretty good, a little garlicy for my taste, and they were a little salty, but other wise they were ok

• jlbyrd By  jlbyrd
    10.11.12

Excellent flavor! The bag is always half empty when I open it.

• ginger2011 By  ginger2011
    10.10.12

very good for dipping

• Eileenie By  Eileenie
    10.10.12

Pretty good, but I love the Lime ones the best. My family likes these too. We tried the roasted garlic and black bean and they taste good with salsa especially fresh salsa. My dad grows stuff in the yard and makes it homemade. These chips were a perfect complement with it.