Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    01.05.15

I just started using this product and this along with the Hope in a jar seem to make my face smoother and reduce the redness in my face. It also does not dry my skin out like other cleansers.

• lisaes98 lisaes98
    05.18.12

I've noticed that Philosophy brand products contain parabens so for that reason I do not use them. It's ironic that a product with the word "purity" in it's name would contain something like parabens so I was very disappointed. I recv'd a Birthday Cake smelling cleanser as a present and while I dug the smell, I couldn't bring myself to use it. I realize not everybody feels the same way I do about parabens in their products, but I have a fluid filled mass in my right breast which, coincidence or not, actually got smaller in the year that I stopped using products containing parabens- so for me, it's important to use products that are paraben-free. To that end I find that the "Yes to..." line of cleansers and moisturizers (Yes to Carrots, Yes to Tomatoes, etc) are paraben-free and perform wonderfully; as do many St. Ives products. I wish Philosophy and many other high-end brands would introduce some paraben-free products because I do like my beauty products (Sephora knows me well!). This is just my 2 cents.

• gsomom By  gsomom
    05.27.12

I have fair sensitive skin and I am in my mid 40s. I have been using this cleanser for over a year and love it. I have occasionally switched to something else - only to come back to my standby. There seems to be nothing special about it other than it cleanses & removes makeup well without leaving and dryness. There are no fancy smells. Everyone's skin is different, but as someone who easily experiences problems with face products - I experience none with this one. Overall, I am very happy with this cleanser.

• Kellysmom By  Kellysmom
    05.23.12

I love this cleanser, my face never feels clean with anything else. I LOVE IT !!!!

• LianeSNJ By  LianeSNJ
    05.22.12

I LOVE this product. I have sensitive, blemish prone skin and after using this product every day for nearly four months i have found a new confidence in my skin, it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, not at all dry or tight. Its a little more pricey than other cleansers, but a little goes a really long way so i don't mind spending a little extra on this cleanser. Excellent product.

• rebecca_reichert By  rebecca_reichert
    05.18.12

Philosophy is an amazing brand! I love this stuff and highly recommend it to everyone!

• lisaes98 By  lisaes98

• CherryColaGirl By  CherryColaGirl
    05.18.12

I've purchased a set of facial products from Philosophy. I like this facial cleanser in particular for a makeup remover. It is very gentle on the skin and does not cause me any breakouts. However it is lower on my list of favorite facial cleansers because it's almost too gentle and very overpriced. For the price of one 8oz. bottle I can't recommend this product.

• gwelch By  gwelch
    05.18.12

This stuff just dissolves all the dirt and make-up right off of your face! It is the only product I will use to wash my face with!

• Velghali By  Velghali
    05.09.12

The Salt Water Taffy Body wash is amazing! Smelling like you would want to eat it. I have really sensitive skin and this product line was never given my a problem. Leaves you skin fresh, clean, and smelling great.

• rivasmom By  rivasmom
    05.01.12

smells great...but not for sensitive skin issues

• clocvich By  clocvich
    04.26.12

Love, Love, Love! There are no words. This is the best face wash I have used. I use it with the Microdelivery system and I couldn't be happier.