Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume Review Page 6 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• EndeavorsinEducation By  EndeavorsinEducation
    04.27.14

Love the clean scent...perfect for every day wear. I get lots of compliments when I wear it.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

good for everyday

• kittylovesbeauty By  kittylovesbeauty
    04.11.14

I loved this perfume when i was in high school, i stop using it just because somehow i got allergic to it but i if could I'll use it again, is one of my favorite live it

• Hunneybee88 By  Hunneybee88
    04.08.14

This perfume smells very good! I bought a bottle for my mom a few years back and we both love it!

• Tabitha28 By  Tabitha28
    03.20.14

This is probably the only perfume I will actually wear!! I love the smell its not to strong and it smells very nice and last all day, it doesn't wear off!

• samanthalee139 By  samanthalee139
    02.24.14

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. The scent lasts nearly all day and you really do only need ONE spray.

• sferreira By  sferreira
    02.20.14

very refreshing . i have 4 of these lol

• BarnsieBear By  BarnsieBear
    02.17.14

One of the best clean scents that are out there, I love this smell!

• PrettyGee By  PrettyGee
    02.13.14

A friend gives me a bottle of this perfume as a gift. I was so eager to try it when he handed it to me. It was a love at first smell. I so love how it smells, light and fresh, a modern feminine scent. I'm so confident using it.

• melibee_g By  melibee_g
    01.30.14

Favorite! Smells fresh and clean and the scent lasts a long time without being too overwhelming

• jazcristi By  jazcristi
    01.29.14

I love this sexy, feminine, irresistible scent which I use day and night for any occasion and everyone loves it! After trying out lots of different perfumes in the store this was definitely the nicest!

• SJBrooks By  SJBrooks
    01.16.14

I've personally never worn this fragrance. However, I have approached women about the fragrance they were wearing and several times it was Light Blue. Definitely on my to buy list.

• Leeniewho By  Leeniewho
    01.11.14

I do like this, it smells good and lasts. But my favorite is still D&G The One!

• ninap18 By  ninap18
    01.05.14

wonderful fragrance and it lasts! overall great perfume!

• jenni0531 By  jenni0531
    12.31.13

favorite summer time smell...makes you feel clean, fresh and sexy...a must have for the summer months.