OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• amsweeney By  amsweeney
    07.27.19

I use this brand every time I go to the nail salon. This lasts on my toes for up to two weeks and only chips a little if it's more than 2 weeks. Always a wide range of colors. I love this brand.