OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.14.13

love this polish. my favorite. goes on so easily and always have such adorable colors

• sweetsmiles14 By  sweetsmiles14
    07.01.13

This is a good product. It last a long time and does not cheap very easily.

• joannerivera By  joannerivera
    04.19.13

After many years going to the salon and getting pedi's and mani's, I decided to purchase my own kits and doing them myself. OPI nail polishes is my go to polish for my nails. I think I have every color.

• MBartel By  MBartel
    04.18.13

OPI has such a fantastic variety of hues. It doesn't matter the season or occasion, they have the perfect shade! What I love most is how long the polish lasts without chipping. Whenever I have to select a polish at any nail salon I choose OPI. It's the ferrari of all nail polish brands!

• TessGdr By  TessGdr
    04.17.13

Just love OPI. It lasts better than any other nail polish I have tried. A bit expensive but definitely worth the money.

• pallisade06 By  pallisade06
    04.09.13

I love this product. The colors are amazing an this helps with the shine!

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.08.13

I only use OPI. It lasts forever and I love the cute color names. One of my favorite colors is "Wooden shoe like to know" and their new euro color collection "Hands off my kielbasa".

• chewri By  chewri
    03.15.13

Opi has wonderful colors available and it lasts a long time. You pay a little more for it but it lasts longer and is worth the price.

• supralm By  supralm
    03.10.13

Best nail polish i've tried & i've tried A LOT!! Even better than 'Butter' polish which is twice the money! Love that you can find these on clearance too! My polish typically lasts 7-10 days.

• Jenicsf By  Jenicsf
    01.05.13

Quality product. Favorites are opi red and Lincoln park after dark. The polish goes on really easy, it does clump a little over time and its a tad expensive.