Coca Cola Diet Coke | SheSpeaks

• vickie1962 vickie1962
    03.22.15

I really like drinking coke products. The diet coke doesn't leave a bad after taste like the others.

• I am not a huge fan of diet sodas! I do believe that they aren't very good for you and besides the difference in sugar levels, Diet Coke still has the acidity levels and carbonation as a regular Coke does - all of which are not good for you for a number of reasons and last but not least, the amount of sodium in Diet Coke is not preferable either in my opinion.

• apatterman By  apatterman
    10.30.13

No burning after taste. Great crisp clean flavor. Refreshing. Best part? 0 calories!

• LilMissLi By  LilMissLi
    09.24.13

This stuff absolutely makes me gag. It's always tasted like chemicals to me.

• marip1 By  marip1
    09.24.13

Tastes terrible. Yuck!

• mbotello8 By  mbotello8
    09.19.13

I've tried giving it a chance, but it's just not the coke for me, it tastes bad, I'll stick to regular coke, but I'll drink less.

• sadiam100 By  sadiam100
    09.18.13

I like regular coke better but since I'm on a diet, this is a lifesaver. I still get to drink soda! Overall, 0 sugar and 0 carbs is very sensible and it doesn't taste bad.

• jaydiebella By  jaydiebella
    08.22.13

I do not care for Diet Coke at all. The aftertaste is terrible. I'd rather have a Diet Pepsi than to drink this stuff.

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30

LOVE Diet Coke...no after taste

• LAORANGE By  LAORANGE
    08.11.13

i was never a big diet fan of anything. However, i kept drinking it and now don't drink any other kind of soda. I am addicted to it.

• xhappybunny411x By  xhappybunny411x
    08.11.13

Taste good lil blah but good

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Had to drink this at a cook out. Not a coke fan since I was younger. True Pepsi fan.