Always Infinity Pad | SheSpeaks

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    03.28.12

love this! very thin feels like you dont even have a pad on! great protection. highly recommend

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I use these a lot at night because I like the wings and they stay stuck on very well, but they also feel rough on my skin. I wish that they were a bit softer because I can't stand being chafed for 7 days straight!

• twilla By  twilla
    07.22.14

great product, didn't even realize that I was wearing it :)

• newgirl5712 By  newgirl5712
    06.28.14

After having a baby I used always pads and they worked great!

• krystalin96 By  krystalin96
    06.24.14

This is my preferred brand and type of feminine protection. At first, it seemed too thin but the Infinity design keeps you completely dry and feeling cleaner than regular brands of maxi.

• BoxerMommaz By  BoxerMommaz
    06.24.14

The best! I used multiple absorbancies of Infinity postpartum. Light, soft, not bulky, but highly absorbant. Did not cause irritation like some brands do. Changed my attitude about pads!

• Hunneybee88 By  Hunneybee88
    04.08.14

My FAVORITE pads! I tried these initially when they first came out and I've never turned back! I love these! They are thin but VERy absorbant! And I love that they are fluffy and cotton-like like normal tampons! They are priced perfectly too!

• stefny2312 By  stefny2312
    03.25.14

These pads work great! There is really nothing else like them. You can't even tell that they are there! I personally do not like using tampons, and these pads are the best thing that could have ever been made. They are absorbent and long enough to do a great job!

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.21.14

Love these pads. They are very thin, and the wings ensure that the pad stays in place. Absorb better than any other.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• Gaby_22 By  Gaby_22
    01.24.14

I like that it does keep you dry.

• deedeeva By  deedeeva
    01.23.14

Nice and great for the added protection. I like to know i am fresh and covered.