WEN Cleansing Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this when I can afford it!

• supastahtwo supastahtwo
    04.14.13

Worst customer experience EVER! I did receive the initial package and liked it so I added other items to my order. The first add on package didn?t arrive so I called and it was resent but the second didn?t arrive either. When I called I was told they couldn?t just keep sending out free products (let me remind you my credit card has been charged) and that I would be sent an affidavit to sign before they looked into WHY I didn?t receive the order. When I asked to talk to a manager I was told I would have to wait15 to 20 minutes and no they couldn?t call me back? When I finally did speak with the manager he explained the reason the package never was delivered was due to a postal issue. I've been in professional software sales all of my life and appreciate the challenges of customer service?. However, I have received better customer service from the 8 year old who delivers our monthly community news letter.

• ACherryinVA By  ACherryinVA
    11.19.10

My mother sent me a bottle of Wen. She absolutely loves it. I tried it for a couple of weeks and although I don't really have any complaints, I don't have any raves about it either. The bottle I have is the Cucumber Aloe I believe. I notice that I have to wash a little bit more often when I use the Wen because I scalp gets too oily, but my hair does feel good. So for me not really worth the $, but I don't think it is a bad product. (FYI, I have fine, long, wavy hair. My mother has shoulder length, curly hair.)

• briansbrat By  briansbrat
    11.14.10

omg never would i have thought that i could be this crazy over a hair care product if you've not tried it you owe it to yourself to do so. i promise you will never use shampoo again.........was a little leary at first who would have thought that your hair could be so healthy after 30 days of no shampoo..i'm convinced.. and just my mom who is almost seventy to try it and she loves it as well. i use almond mint and she is using the new lavender.so just try it you will not be sorry....

• itsmissjess By  itsmissjess
    07.29.10

Have you seen the infomercial and wondered. BUY it! Follow the instructions and you won't regret it. I have been using WEN cleansing conditioner for 6 months. I love love LOVE it. I wish it were a little more affordable, but to me its worth it because it works. I"m hair obssessed and sad becuase my once cute and healthy hair has taken a turn for the worse due to chronic stress and effects prescription drugs I tried the generic version from Sally Beauty supply and ultimetly decided that WEN provides better results and I preferred the scents that WEN offers by far. It does take a little more time and effort in the shower to effectively condition, but I multitask by shaving or exfolicating so it works out well. If I had to cut other products out of my life to remain able to purchase WEN, I would. I purchase from QVC.com. I think they have the best selection, price and it arrives quickly.

• misstrishdelish By  misstrishdelish
    04.30.10

I am in love with the Sweet Almond Mint products especially the Styling Creme! Talk about soft and manageable hair, it's like a dream! I have crazy kinky curly hair but I must say the Wen's advice of the more you use it the more it works and helps truly does work for my once beast of a hair!

• ttroulias By  ttroulias
    03.22.10

I absolutely love the Wen Styling Creme! It works so well with my wavy hair!

• maria7178 By  maria7178
    01.27.10

I want to try it, too! Do you have to blow out your hair, or does it dry silky soft like the commercial says?

• 2vette2camaro By  2vette2camaro
    01.04.10

I Am really wanting to try the Wen products and am glad I found this review. When I do I will comment further!

• smushy1221 By  smushy1221
    05.01.09

I love this stuff. My hair has never looked so good . Its shiny and so much softer , It dries quicker too!

• blossom55 By  blossom55
    04.26.09

Over priced, works okay but sometimes, even with careful rinsing makes my hair looks like I used too much hair product. Have been using for 6 months as the stuff really lasts. My hair doesn't look any better or worse than before so the price would have to come down a lot for me to buy again.

• dedezozo By  dedezozo
    04.03.09

I've always been a sceptic with conditioners and leave-in conditioners. My hair usually ends up becoming flatter than a pancake and me wishing that I had enough time to re-wash my hair. After putting the girls to bed one night I was flipping through the channels and stopped at an infomercial on QVC for Wen hair products. Chaz, the creator, was explaining how he was cleansing your hair without shampoo, only a conditioning treatment. Of course I immediately thought that this guy is off his rocker there is no way that this could work...but it did. I watched in amazement as they showed how to use the product and what it did for your hair. Shiny, Healthy, Clean hair that kept the color in longer without damaging a thing! Of course I didn't succomb to the immediate buy but the next day I thought "why not?" I ordered the Fig Cleansing bottle. Well I just tried it this morning, yes before work, I figured that if I had to go to work with bad hair I would teach myself a lesson about buying off of TV. Ladies my hair is soft, shiny, not weighted down, and easy to manage...all in one day! I didn't even need any other products in my hair today!!! I can't wait to see how this continues to improve my hair over time, I am hooked! This is a great product and I can't wait to try more of the hair care line.