CVS | SheSpeaks

• Carlyjwhite1 Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

Best place to coupon!

This is the best place to Coupon!! I get the best deals at this store for All my beauty and healthcare needs - the pharmacy is always great too!!
  • MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

I don't particularly like shopping at CVS. I think that most other pharmacies do about the same job at filling prescriptions, and I don't think that much of their sales. I feel like I can get the same prices at other stores without clipping coupons and combining sales and using my card. It's so much simpler just to buy something at an already-low price than it is to have to try and figure out the sales flyer to get 10 cents extra off. I have better things to do with my time!

• dmo930 By  dmo930
    07.15.12

CVS is a great place to shop. They are very coupon friendly and don't come across as studying coupons to try to find something wrong with them as many other drugstores do to me. They have great sales, great in-store coupons and great rewards. My favorite drugstore to shop at.

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.15.12

You can always find a great deal, from Extra Care bucks to their awesome seasonal clearance merchandise.

• cmason By  cmason
    06.22.12

I love our local CVS. I have found that I can find great deals on everything from diapers to medicine to chips and soda at CVS. When you combine coupons and CVS's Extra Care Bucks program, your savings really add up!

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    05.08.12

I like my CVS. With the extrabucks offers and a few coupons here and there, I can get free toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, dishsoap, etc. I don't go every week like some people do for the deals. I usually get what we need and only go if I need to for the next couple of months. The employees are friendly and helpful.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.05.12

I only go here to pick up prescriptions. It is rare to find a nice pharmacist. They're usually grumpy and really slow. Too bad I have Caremark and CVS is the only place to go around here. Oh well.

• MomOfTwo2001 By  MomOfTwo2001
    04.23.12

Where I live the employees are very uninspiring. It really feels like I am bothering them when I go into the store. The store itself is a bit of a mess. I understand that they want to be able to provide a choice, so they need alot of space. But, the shelves are scrunches, the ailes are very narrow and every square inch of the store is filled with stuff. It feels more like a flea market than a store. I try not to shop here.

• mdkerestes By  mdkerestes
    04.03.12

Love the deals, love the employees.

• joheath77 By  joheath77
    02.03.12

Love to shop and coupon at CVS I always get great deals there!

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    09.21.11

CVS rocks for couponing! I can get household items and snacks for little to nothing by using my Extra Care card, coupons, and Extra Bucks I earn on purchases. They even will honor expired CVS coupons. So much better than Walgreens!

• sneepy By  sneepy
    02.09.11

Too expensive! Turns out some medication I got there for $100 was $25 cheaper across the street at walgreens!! Plus I hate playing games with those stupid customer cards.