Campbells Chunky New England Clam Chowder | SheSpeaks

• FLAHONEY33 FLAHONEY33
    04.06.12

One of my favorite soups. I am usually the only one that likes this flavor of soup..more for me! Chunky soups are great for a quick meal idea also. Sometimes I pour them over rice or noodles & the whole family loves it.

• ginger2011 By  ginger2011
    10.10.12

my son loves this soup

• joyce88 By  joyce88
    10.10.12

As I stated before, I love all of Campbell's soups. This is actually one of my favorites for the taste is the same as if I ordered it at a resturant. Again Campbell's can do no wrong by me.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Add a pat of butter, otherwise it is a little too bland.

• Kisha3377 By  Kisha3377
    09.28.12

One of my Favs.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.23.12

I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH... THE BEEF ONE AND CHICKEN NODDLE SOUP IS THE BEST. I LOVE CHUNKY :)

• Calliej By  Calliej
    05.03.12

This is my son's favorite soup. He loves it with a toasted cheese sandwich. But please...soup companies...start cutting down on that sodium content!!

• FLAHONEY33 By  FLAHONEY33
    04.06.12

• theprincessr By  theprincessr
    04.05.12

Love the thickness and creaminess of this soup. The Campbell Clam Chowder is m favorite brand option for this soup.

• kthrngoodman32 By  kthrngoodman32
    03.21.12

I like it it tastes almost as good as the homemade clan chowder my dad makes...almost lol

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    03.01.12

If you looking for a good clam chowder that is quick and fairly close to home made, this is the one. Thick and filling, it is very good. It's only flaw is too many calories for my diet.