NBC Law and Order SVU | SheSpeaks

• basimah2kk By  basimah2kk
    02.28.11

My favorite show! Excellent stories!

• AngelLivingston By  AngelLivingston
    02.28.11

I absolutely love this show. I love the way it addresses difficult issues and brings hidden issues to light. For example, I love how several episodes have dealt with child predators. The show works as a springboard for discussions and searching for more information. The one thing that bugs me is the negative way in which they portray those with bi-polar disorder. Most bi-polars are normal people who just have a little more trouble controlling emotions and can live a normal happy life with medication or coping skills. I love Richard Beltzer's "character," he pretty much plays himself. I have one of his conspiracy books, it's great!

• tracydoran By  tracydoran
    02.28.11

I love this show, I dvr it anytime it is on no matter what season it is, heard stabler is leaving soon:o( I love him. But I will still watch the show though.

• jana624 By  jana624

i love this show

• AZMOMOF2 By  AZMOMOF2
    02.28.11

One of my Favorites!!! I love each one of the Law and Order series, but SVU is amazing. Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni are great, but the entire cast is wonderful and all work well together!!

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    02.28.11

Out of all the L & O's this is by far the best. The actors are great. I hope this show stays on the air for many more years.

• tmpatton By  tmpatton
    02.28.11

I am addicted to this show. Always draws me in and I even catch myself watching the reruns as well as all the previous seasons on netflix.

• tngal39 By  tngal39

Great Show!

• MzLegette72 By  MzLegette72
    02.28.11

This show is awesome, I can watch it all day (and have on many occasions). It's real and Iove the actors. One of the best shows they've ever created.

• tabby24cat By  tabby24cat
    02.27.11

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I have been a big fan of the Law and Order franchise but this is the best one in my openion.