Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

Brownies are my absolute favorite dessert, and these are simply addicting! They are rich, scrumptious, and everything you could ever want in a brownie. =)

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Yum, these are delicious. I would definitely recommend.

• JennyJax By  JennyJax
    01.04.14

The best boxed brownie mix I have ever tasted! A little pricy, but totally worth it!

• Trabizzal By  Trabizzal
    12.23.13

My husband loves brownies these were on sale at my local grocery store so I thought I would give them a try. Let's just say he wanted more after the whole family devoured them. I think this is his new favorite brand.

• ashe864 By  ashe864
    12.12.13

Can we just say extremely sinfully delicious? Super easy to make and they taste like you spent hours making them!

• leslie9203 By  leslie9203
    11.17.13

If you like a smooth, rich almost liqour type of chocolate for a brownie, then this is a must have for the holidays!!!!

• Speakup23 By  Speakup23
    11.09.13

I love chocolate but I like Betty Crocker better

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

I didn't like these as much as I thought I would. Not worth the elevated price. I'll stick with my Betty Crocker & Duncan Hines mixes.

• GothicGirl By  GothicGirl
    10.22.13

WOW!!! so rich and delicious, they're perfect!! If you can get them to the oven its even better lol. warning....these are addictive!

• smurfette498 By  smurfette498
    09.26.13

Delicious! Affordable. This is a good product taste good rich and moist.