Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• butterflye By  butterflye
    06.05.14

I loved this so chocolaty!

• lovebutterflyangel By  lovebutterflyangel
    04.08.14

Rich and totally worth the extra money.

• tuckiam By  tuckiam
    03.18.14

Love these they are my favorite brownies. I am very pickie when it comes to brownies but i tried these one day and they are perfect. They are not too sweet and not too bitter. They are the right amount of soft and gooey without being under cooked.

• rositoledo By  rositoledo
    02.19.14

I made these just the other day. I know everyone LOVES chocolate, but I'm one of those people that can live without it. So I am very picky when it comes to brownies. I made these out of the blue, followed all the instructions in the bake which are basic and easy to follow. I was very surprised because the brownies came out deliciously moist and fluffy. It was very chocolatey (of course, its double chocolate duh) but it wasn't too chocolatey where it becomes over pungent. All in all I would buy these again and definitely recommend them.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

Brownies are my absolute favorite dessert, and these are simply addicting! They are rich, scrumptious, and everything you could ever want in a brownie. =)

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Yum, these are delicious. I would definitely recommend.

• JennyJax By  JennyJax
    01.04.14

The best boxed brownie mix I have ever tasted! A little pricy, but totally worth it!

• Trabizzal By  Trabizzal
    12.23.13

My husband loves brownies these were on sale at my local grocery store so I thought I would give them a try. Let's just say he wanted more after the whole family devoured them. I think this is his new favorite brand.

• ashe864 By  ashe864
    12.12.13

Can we just say extremely sinfully delicious? Super easy to make and they taste like you spent hours making them!

• leslie9203 By  leslie9203
    11.17.13

If you like a smooth, rich almost liqour type of chocolate for a brownie, then this is a must have for the holidays!!!!