Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• Tammy97229 Tammy97229
    06.29.20

Great Flavor!

This is my go to yogurt! I love how smooth and creamy the Chobani Greek Yogurt is! It has a great flavor and comes in a variety of flavors! My family loves it!

• ajelley By  ajelley
    03.15.12

The apple cinnamon flavor is spectacular! I like that the fruit is on the bottom with Chobani. I don't like a large amount of fruit chunks in my yogurt so I enjoy the option of not stirring up my yogurt. Mmm!

• katbean By  katbean
    02.08.12

Just ate my first one. What a treat! So much richer and creamer than any other yogurt I've had. And it was so very filling. I can't believe it's fat free! I loved the peach flavor. I'm really looking forward to trying the other flavors.

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    12.19.11

I love these yogurts. They are creamy, delicious, fruity and satisfying. They fill me up for a quick snack or for breakfast along with my cereal. I know now for sure I will never buy Dannon yogurts again. Chobani is a great company. They do their best to make sure their customers are happy with their products and if not they send you coupons! I love them and their yogurts. Yes they are a bit watery at top but just pour it out or mix it in and it's fine!

• heather_80104 By  heather_80104
    11.21.11

These are just WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I love Chobani!!!! Filled with protein too ;) I recommend these to everyone!!! My husband said it was okay, but I secretly think he loves it he jsut didn't want to admit it since I am so crazy about Chobani yogurt

• lauriej71 By  lauriej71
    11.13.11

This yogurt is really yummy. It is much thicker and creamier than regular yogurt. I enjoy the peach and blueberrymflavors. The taste can be slightly tart compared to regular yogurt. There is one other brand of Greek style yogurt I prefer more and that is Fage. I can't find it as often as Chobani though. There is less of a tartness to the Fage. Chobani is a good choice for people trying to lose weight and add more protein to their diet.

• scb9324 By  scb9324
    11.10.11

I love this yogurt because it's rich and creamy. The only draw back is the cost. I would stock my fridge with this stuff if I could afford it. I love the fruit combinations Chobani offers. They're sweet and refreshing, I also enjoy the fact that this yogurt is a guilt-free treat.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.09.11

These have a nice thick texture and were not at all "snotty" like some of the cheaper varieties. I think there was just the right about of tartness and had no aversion to the plain kind at all. I personally cannot get used to the fruit on the bottom options so I stuck with plain, vanilla, and lemon. They were all quite good but more expensive than the other options.

• tferero By  tferero
    09.23.11

I eat a lot of yogurt, and this is BY FAR the best I have ever had. I buy this yogurt and eat one for breakfast every single day. My favorites are the strawberry, strawberry-banana, and the peach. They have just the right amount of creaminess and thickness to make them pleasant on the palate and they are filling too :) Definitely the first brand of yogurt I reach for in any store, any where I am staying.

• gabeysmom By  gabeysmom
    08.10.11

This is hands-down my favorite yogurt! I am constantly prowling for coupons because of the price, but even then I have a stash of "mommy only" cups in the back of the fridge. The creamy, thick consistency make this yogurt a decadent, desserty treat for any time of the day or night, with little backlash on my waistline. I've tried all flavors, and I have to say that the winner for me is Black Cherry. There are big, juicy chunks of cherries on the bottom that explode on your tongue when you chomp down...yummy! I've even gotten my mom hooked on this, because she can't tolerate "regular" yogurt.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    08.03.11

Hooked on these! Thick and creamy with great flavors! By far the best tasing Greek yogurt on the market!