Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• divasundae divasundae
    09.11.12

I am in love with this yogurt! It is thick and rich like whipped cream.My favorites are pomegranate, apple cinnamon, and blood orange. Love that there is real fruit at the bottom stirring it in is the best part. I also like to take the blood orange sprinkle a bit of sugar and freeze half way for a soft serve frozen yogurt yum!

• lauriej71 By  lauriej71
    11.13.11

This yogurt is really yummy. It is much thicker and creamier than regular yogurt. I enjoy the peach and blueberrymflavors. The taste can be slightly tart compared to regular yogurt. There is one other brand of Greek style yogurt I prefer more and that is Fage. I can't find it as often as Chobani though. There is less of a tartness to the Fage. Chobani is a good choice for people trying to lose weight and add more protein to their diet.

• scb9324 By  scb9324
    11.10.11

I love this yogurt because it's rich and creamy. The only draw back is the cost. I would stock my fridge with this stuff if I could afford it. I love the fruit combinations Chobani offers. They're sweet and refreshing, I also enjoy the fact that this yogurt is a guilt-free treat.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.09.11

These have a nice thick texture and were not at all "snotty" like some of the cheaper varieties. I think there was just the right about of tartness and had no aversion to the plain kind at all. I personally cannot get used to the fruit on the bottom options so I stuck with plain, vanilla, and lemon. They were all quite good but more expensive than the other options.

• tferero By  tferero
    09.23.11

I eat a lot of yogurt, and this is BY FAR the best I have ever had. I buy this yogurt and eat one for breakfast every single day. My favorites are the strawberry, strawberry-banana, and the peach. They have just the right amount of creaminess and thickness to make them pleasant on the palate and they are filling too :) Definitely the first brand of yogurt I reach for in any store, any where I am staying.

• gabeysmom By  gabeysmom
    08.10.11

This is hands-down my favorite yogurt! I am constantly prowling for coupons because of the price, but even then I have a stash of "mommy only" cups in the back of the fridge. The creamy, thick consistency make this yogurt a decadent, desserty treat for any time of the day or night, with little backlash on my waistline. I've tried all flavors, and I have to say that the winner for me is Black Cherry. There are big, juicy chunks of cherries on the bottom that explode on your tongue when you chomp down...yummy! I've even gotten my mom hooked on this, because she can't tolerate "regular" yogurt.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    08.03.11

Hooked on these! Thick and creamy with great flavors! By far the best tasing Greek yogurt on the market!

• jjsurvey52 By  jjsurvey52
    07.07.11

The thing that I like about this yogurt is the fact that I actually feel full after eating it. A lot of other yogurts just leave me wanting more. I feel like I'm doing something good for myself by eating it. It's has a good balance of flavor. Not overly sweet like others. I'd recommend it!

• justmauid By  justmauid
    07.28.10

I find this yogurt totally disgusting. Overpriced because of the word Greek and it tastes horrible. The first time I tasted it my tastebuds were anxious for what was supposed to be a delicious flavor. But to their dissapointment it was the worst flavor to meet my tongue! I believe I spit it out and threw the rest of it away. A few weeks later I thought maybe it was just the flavor I purchased that I didn't like, but to my dissapointment the second flavor was just as bad and it went into the trash also. I'm sticking with Yoplait!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.08.10

i thought that this was alright, its too "watery" for my liking, i rather stick with Fage yogurt. what i don't like about the packaging for this product is that they don't pack other flavors when you buy in bulk. they have the regular strawberry, blueberry, and peach. i want to try the honey so bad to compare agaisnt the Fage. oh well....I am currently still trying to finish the one i have....

• atobols By  atobols
    07.06.10

I recently went to a gathering that served Chobani yogurt every morning, so I was able to try many different varieties. They are wonderful. The pomegranate and the raspberry are my personal favorites I have small children and they loved it as well. This is the only yogurt I will buy anymore. It's not disgustingly sweet and you can actually taste the yogurt and the fruit in it.