Starbuck Caramel Frappuccino | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

My go-to frappucino. I love the salted caramel one as well. So so good...

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Delicious, refreshing on a hot summer day, and well worth the money. I ask them to drizzle caramel on the bottom and sides of the cup before pouring the coffee in. This way, I get a small chunk of caramel in every sip. :D

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    10.30.12

My fave frappuccino from there is Java Chip, so delish! The caramel one is a close second though. Super yummy! Shame they don't make it in calorie free!

• tomkat1209 By  tomkat1209
    08.30.12

I am not a big coffee drinker but I love the Starbucks calmer.frappicino...this is delicious and sweet...just the right pick me up

• divasundae By  divasundae
    08.30.12

love it love it love it!!! This is the only thing I order at starbucks. I may try something new but this is my go to drink. It is cold,creamy, and just what we need here in hot Texas. There is always some of that sticky caramel and whipped cream at the bottom of the cup at when it is empty. I like to take a spoon and eat it for a yummy snack! I am actually glad it so high in price otherwise I would drink it everyday!!

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

One of my favorite starbucks drinks. I usually go for this if I want something blended but without chocolate.

• nancyshirah By  nancyshirah
    05.30.12

Love this but I'm staying away from sugar....

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    05.30.12

Yummy, I can't get enough of this caramel frap, I usually add and extra shot and it keeps me going!!!! Love, love it!!!!

• mommyof6 By  mommyof6
    05.21.12

Who wouldn't buy these? They are the best, love them so much that I don't mind paying 5.5bucks for onr

• GlamCityBlonde By  GlamCityBlonde
    01.23.12

I love the frap, but always add mocha to it, that makes it absolutely perfect for that sweet craving!

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.09.11

This. Is. Awesome. I love them in the summer. Its nice and refreshing and you can have it made however you like it.