McDonalds Frappe | SheSpeaks

• Debsparkles Debsparkles
    11.06.13

While it is a bit too sweet, it is a treat you are satisfied with having just once in a while, this can be a good thing.

• jam_i209 jam_i209
    05.05.14

My mom loves these drinks & so one day I decided to give them a try. I really didn't care for them at all. I honestly prefer Burger Kings drinks, they have more of a Starbucks taste to me.

• camqbly By  camqbly
    07.08.13

oKAY...

• 27platinum By  27platinum
    07.04.13

I like these. Umm mmm. But they contain alot of calories, dessert basically. Pretty inexpensive for a coffee drink too.

• Ambitions09 By  Ambitions09
    07.04.13

As a caffiene and sweets lover McDonalds does a great job of blending the two in their frappe's. Personally I love the Carmel one but they have something for everyone's taste buds! It's a quick and cheap alternative to Starbucks :)

• Magash05 By  Magash05
    06.28.13

Too sweet and heavy.

• NJAstragal By  NJAstragal
    06.27.13

Instead of my normal maccy D's Cappuccino I decided to try their new Coffee Caramel Frappe, preferring the iced version instead of the hot!! I was most definitely suckered in through the alluring drive-thru posters, activating my taste buds just by the thought off all that whipped cream and choccy flakes. I was aware through recommendation from a friend, that I shouldn't need any sugar in my frappe and that I'd probably enjoy it far better, suffice to say yes I did enjoy the frappe, mainly the cream and sprinkles, however I found that the caramel and additional chocolate made this frappe, very very very sweet, too sweet to drink in one sitting, for me the over-bearing sweetness ruined the frappe experience for me :( hardly any coffee ruined it too, it felt more like a extremely overly priced milkshake with just Sugar & Ice. It won't stop me trying other frappe flavours, I'll just be sure to buy the smallest instead of the largest.

• RAM2011 By  RAM2011
    04.29.13

Words cannot express how much I love this product. I like to order mine with a shot of coffee in it.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.26.13

I like the caramel the best. No it's not Starbucks but it is good quick and convenient. Price is good. Smooth and not overwhelmingly thick or rich.

• stacistrates1 By  stacistrates1
    03.14.13

If you're expecting a starbucks frap dont be dissapointed when you try this! It left a film in my mouth and you could tase the artificial sweetners and chemicals blah!

• jeanne101 By  jeanne101
    03.12.13

i am addicted to these i love the frappes so much i just cannot get enough of them i just wish they were not breaking my wallet!

• Josie718 By  Josie718
    03.10.13

I love the frappes. My favorite is the caramel.