Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• Jennifernpaquette By  Jennifernpaquette
    01.21.16

Was not impressed with these diapers. They kept leaking and did not keep the baby dry very long. Generic diapers have worked better for me then luvs did. Will not be buying again.

• enovak816 By  enovak816
    01.19.16

Luvs are such a great value and I have had no issues with these diapers on my son. I find they absorb well and have had no blow outs with these!

• Rachel84 By  Rachel84
    12.16.15

I am a huge fan of Luv's. I love their price and they are very cute with the little monkeys on them. I enjoy the aroma of the baby powder scent, but I do think it's a little strong.

• Sam0420 By  Sam0420
    11.30.15

They do hold a decent amount and they are afforable, but I don't really like the texture of them. They aren't soft. Not my favorite, but they work if you're in a pinch!

• adhtjk09 By  adhtjk09
    11.25.15

These are my second favorite diapers. I used them with my first child and use them now with my second child if I am not shopping at a store that sells my number one brand. They are pretty good with keeping in mess, although I've found if you buy a size bigger it keeps the mess in better.

• tracymizell4 By  tracymizell4
    11.24.15

Definitely loved these diapers i used them on everyone of my kids

• eLeL724 By  eLeL724
    11.22.15

We absolutely LOVE Luvs diapers & it's all we use on our almost 2-year old son. We started out using & loving Pampers diapers which I received a ton of at my baby shower but once we ran out of those & had to purchase diapers, Pampers were simply too expensive. We tried Huggies & various store brand diapers & they all leaked.... Then we tried Luvs; which happened to be some of the most affordable of all brands of diapers & we rarely, if ever, have a leak!!! They fit my son good & he doesn't try to rip them off like he did with some other brand diapers we have tried in the past. Luvs fit well on him, don't leak, help keep him dry & minimize amount of diaper rash, & they are much cheaper than other comparable brands - what's NOT to "Luv"??

• wtymreviews By  wtymreviews
    11.17.15

I will honestly say for a cheaper brand and more thin diapers than the others it does not leak, even over night.

• Mandie2803 By  Mandie2803
    11.16.15

Love these diapers. They smell good and are extremely absorbent!!

• Amandao2009 By  Amandao2009
    10.21.15

Luvs are my #1 choice of diapers I love how nothing leaks through them. I totally recommend this brand.