Movie Alice in Wonderland | SheSpeaks

• tyleric5234X tyleric5234X
    08.19.13

Fantastic! This movie takes you on a virtual adventure. It is great for kids. Keeps them excited and engaged the whole time. This is my go to movie whenever I have to babysit slightly older kids. Not the best movie for very young kids though... it gives them nightmares.

• dgraab By  dgraab
    04.06.10

While visually appealing, I didn't find this movie good for children under 10. My eight-year-old was frightened (spending most of the movie with her eyes and ears closed, while in my lap!), and we know a five-year-old who had nightmares after seeing it as well. Seems better for teens and adults. More parent reviews (and some Expert opinions) included here: http://www.education.com/question/2010-disney-movie-alice-wonderland/

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    04.04.10

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    04.01.10

i really want to watch this, i am a HUGE fan of Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, however the movie tickets now are just so high! i rather wait to buy the DVD so i can watch it over and over again. true i lose the experience for the 3-D but please, comparing watching it once in the movie theater in that price, to watching it multiple times? i opt for DVD.

• whitewolf_07 By  whitewolf_07
    03.31.10

The 3D wasnt as prominent as I expected. But the over all graphics were good.

• nickanic By  nickanic
    03.31.10

I absolutely loved this movie! The 3D made it even better.

• olivialamaestra By  olivialamaestra
    03.25.10

Not sure that this version brings the re-imaging of the story that I was expecting, but, that said, I still enjoyed it. It was very Tim Burton. If you go for that, you'll like it.

• bnikki2124 By  bnikki2124
    03.22.10

It was a good movie.. I never saw the cartoon as a child, so I really had nothing to compare it to but I thought it was a good movie!

• jlincon71 By  jlincon71
    03.21.10

I love love this movie the acting, the story line, the mood, everything about this movie was great and 3-D made it even better!

• kawaiiyo99 By  kawaiiyo99
    03.21.10

IMAX 3D quality was great and the characters were all played well. It's definitely a more modern take on the classic story.

• girlluvbaby By  girlluvbaby
    03.20.10

I love Johnny Depp. No matter what he role he plays.