Victoria's Secret Love Spell Perfume Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza By  Monterroza
    07.13.12

I love this scent! It leaves my room and my car smelling amazing. This is something I always have on me, or in my car. This is defenitly a must have. I even use it on myself after practice to smell good, fresh and clean

• Monterroza By  Monterroza
    07.13.12

• adtrzcin13 By  adtrzcin13
    07.12.12

This is my favorite perfume! I love the fruity scent and its not over powering.

• adtrzcin13 By  adtrzcin13
    07.12.12

This is my favorite perfume! I love the fruity scent and its not over powering.

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

This smell is so fresh for spring and summer!!!! I have been using it over a year and never let myself run out of it.

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

• sassyblondecyster By  sassyblondecyster
    06.23.12

The smell is just out of this world. I love it so much. And my hubby is quite fond of it too! I just wish they wouldn't run out so much!

• sassyblondecyster By  sassyblondecyster
    06.23.12

• summersun21 By  summersun21
    05.17.12

Still remains one of my favorites after all these years.

• summersun21 By  summersun21
    05.17.12

Still remains one of my favorites after all these years.

• Tannersmom By  Tannersmom
    05.09.12

I love this perfume and am lucky to receive it on very special occasions. It smells wonderful.

• Tannersmom By  Tannersmom
    05.09.12

• infatuatedbby By  infatuatedbby
    04.29.12

I have been using Love Spell for years. This scent never gets old. If you're at the mall definitely give this scent a smell, you're going to love it. =)

• infatuatedbby By  infatuatedbby
    04.29.12

• lexitokyo By  lexitokyo
    04.06.12

This scent is lovely! I've used this particular scent for years! It's so sweet yet sensual. A lot of people I know own this scent.

• lexitokyo By  lexitokyo

• lorilola By  lorilola
    04.06.12

This is one of my favorite scents! Clean and romantic! My boyfriend loves it too!

• lorilola By  lorilola

• cranra27 By  cranra27
    04.05.12

This is one of my all time favorite scents! It's fruity and light but long lasting. There isn't a time I wear it when someone doesn't compliment me or ask what I am wearing. LOVE IT!!!

• cranra27 By  cranra27
    04.05.12

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

I have 3 favorite perfumes: Victoria's Secret PINK, Victoria's Secret LOVE SPELL, and Bath and Body Works SWEET PEA. Love spell is the one I used more for date nights. It has a little bit of a stronger floral scent, but all it takes is one or two squirts. It's a very romantic scent. It's always been a favorite of mine. I started using it when I was about 13 or 14, and still use it to this day at 22 years old.

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

• klafave By  klafave
    03.10.12

This is my daughters absolute favorite. It is on her birthday and Christmas lists every year.

• klafave By  klafave
    03.10.12

• Meigan By  Meigan
    01.14.12

Absolutely love this fragrance and have it in every style available. Very feminine, floral with fruit scent, not overpowering, just...pretty. I will never tire of this scent...ever.

• Meigan By  Meigan
    01.14.12

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    10.27.11

This is my favorite victoria secret scent. The smell is not over powering...it is just right!

• lvknisley By  lvknisley

• mamatobriella By  mamatobriella
    10.27.11

This is the fragrance that I always come back to and have stocked on my vanity constantly. The scent is one that many men love as well. I always get compliments. Inexpensive, long lasting, its hard to beat. Five stars!

• mamatobriella By  mamatobriella